Does anybody miss the raiders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody miss the raiders?

Remember when they won enough games to justify talkin some smack to raider fans? It's been so long. I was in the bay area when they played the cardinals and they looked so bad, I ALMOST (don't trip, I said almost) felt sorry for them. All the raider fans sittin up there in those halloween costumes, still tryin to act all gangsta...but they lose all the time.

I think it's great they're losing so much but....does anybody miss being able to talk good quality smack to a raider fan? I don't even say anything to people I know who are raider fans because it's like, talking smack to a handicap child......

the only thing the Raiders have to talk smack about this year are my Chargers. I mean they almost beat us. That was a shocker wasn't it? Even Arapiehole seemed upset. I swear he's a closet Bolt fan.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Yeah I want the Raiders to be relevant again. I hate the team, but I want our division to be a known tough division like in the 90's. Right now it's just no fun, there's not much to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
        Yeah I want the Raiders to be relevant again. I hate the team, but I want our division to be a known tough division like in the 90's. Right now it's just no fun, there's not much to be said.
        This! It must be really hard being a Raider fan. But I think things are looking up with their QB. Carr is showing some real promise.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

There is something fulfilling about the Raiders losing, but yeah, 0-6 is almost grounds to have your franchise booted from the NFL.

I'd prefer them to be more competitive.

Comment

I understand your sentiment. Yeah.. coupla my best friends are Raider fans. Roomamte is a Raider fan. My sister is... it's just not fun tot alk crap at them. I keep silent and watch them wallow in their own agony.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

The curse of Al Davis will continue until such time that the Davis family sells the team.

Al's inexplicable firing of Tom Cable after the 2010 season in which Cable led the team to an 8-8 overall record and 6-0 record in the AFC West was the defining blunder of his life.
              "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                The curse of Al Davis will continue until such time that the Davis family sells the team.

Al's inexplicable firing of Tom Cable after the 2010 season in which Cable led the team to an 8-8 overall record and 6-0 record in the AFC West was the defining blunder of his life.
                Defining blunder, possibly. But the last few years of his life, sadly, overshadow the fact the NFL would not be what we now know it as had it not been for a lot of what he had done to facilitate the AFL/NFL merger. Sad that he's remembered by many as futile and a joke. Yeah yeah.. he brought it upon himself with the moves, suing the league, and all the losses at the end... but I still the young Al.

Comment

Sorry... this is the Smack section..... anyone hand me some polish, our trophies are getting dull....

Comment

They still playing?

All I know is that they are pretty much mathematically eliminated, after 6 games!!!

What a shame. As I have mentioned before, it's the place where high draft picks and coaches disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      They still playing?

All I know is that they are pretty much mathematically eliminated, after 6 games!!!

What a shame. As I have mentioned before, it's the place where high draft picks and coaches disappear.
                      They shall enter the vortex of the black hole and never be seen again.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                        They shall enter the vortex of the black hole and never be seen again.
                        YES........the black (and silver) hole.........where no one returns!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          YES........the black (and silver) hole.........where no one returns!
                          You know it! I can't help but smile a little when I see the Raiders hurting.. is that bad?

:dance::dance::dance:
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            Defining blunder, possibly. But the last few years of his life, sadly, overshadow the fact the NFL would not be what we now know it as had it not been for a lot of what he had done to facilitate the AFL/NFL merger. Sad that he's remembered by many as futile and a joke. Yeah yeah.. he brought it upon himself with the moves, suing the league, and all the losses at the end... but I still the young Al.
                            Well said. I also salute Al: the dirty dog. He did it his way.

Belichick stressed Saturday that he errs on the side of caution with NFL rules

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                              You know it! I can't help but smile a little when I see the Raiders hurting.. is that bad?

:dance::dance::dance:
                              When a poll among players says Oakland is the last place they want to play, you've proved it can get worse then the bottom of the barrel. Shoot, their own team members come to games just to watch other teams score so they can see how it's done.

Comment

Working...
                              X