No announcement yet.

Does anybody miss the raiders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can usually work my way around their ineptitude to get a good smack convo going but this is ridiculous! At least Carr looks solid.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
      You know it! I can't help but smile a little when I see the Raiders hurting.. is that bad?

:dance::dance::dance:
      Nope. I laugh at Broncos and others' follies all the time so I expect nothing less than smiles at our shame.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        I can usually work my way around their ineptitude to get a good smack convo going but this is ridiculous! At least Carr looks solid.
        just show them this....

3 > 2

if they were in your position, all they would want to talk about is past trophies.

Comment

We got devilspawn. We can't forget the raiders. Him and poor Charlie Brown.
          True fans of their teams...still show up in smack.

Comment

Originally posted by Elways_Ghost View Post
            We got devilspawn. We can't forget the raiders. Him and poor Charlie Brown.
            True fans of their teams...still show up in smack.
            Because they are 0-6 and have been bad for a LONG time, I will allow myself to say something nice about the raiders. You can never accuse them of being bandwagon fairweather fans. If you didn't know football, you'd think theyre doing great based on the fans.

Pardon me while I go wash my mouth out with soap now.......

Comment

Working...
            X