chargers: "mama's got the magic of Clorox"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    We flat out beat you...There was never a point where San Diego was truly in the game, we had it start to finish. We are in a completely different class than the rest of the division and San Diego is 3rd best in the division, have fun crawling into the basement. Make all the excuses you want San Diego is junk this year.
    we were in that game in the first quarter and part of the second quarter, that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      congrats, your team played great!
      Take note other SD fans, thats how you eat your crow. Thats Respectable

Comment

I love chargers week it's crazy in here go boys. We beat you this time.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          The butt hurt is strong in you tonight
          Haha....yeah, it aint just hurting...its bleeding
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

we were in that game in the first quarter and part of the second quarter, that's about it.
            too bad most games last four quarters

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
              OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention happens to be our 4th string RB.

Yeah bud, congrats on beating our JV defense with huge side serving of help from the refs.
              best RB on your team.....nice excuses though.
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Your defense played well the majority of the game, I'll give you that I was pretty impressed with Denver's D. They keep getting better week in and week out.

We had a good time at my dad's house watching Rivers derp faces on the sidelines though. He had some goofy freaking grin after one of your touchdowns we had to keep rewinding to look at.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention happens to be our 4th string RB.

Yeah bud, congrats on beating our JV defense with huge side serving of help from the refs.
                  Our 4th string running back had two tds
                  sigpic

Comment

Well the first pick the WR slipped, we've even seen that happen to Peyton a ton of times. The second INT was a blatant arm bar by Talib that was replayed half a dozen times for the whole world to see, one of the 3 gigantic bad calls that went in Denver's favor tonight, all of which cost the Chargers points.
                    got any crackers with that? You guys really mad because the refs called a good game? If they don't you only score 7..we walked you down the field once and gave you 8 tries on the third td
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Our 4th string running back had two tds
                      yes yes he did

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                        Take note other SD fans, thats how you eat your crow. Thats Respectable
                        What other sd fans...ones a no show like usual...the other is already crying in a fetal position and probably will no longer be around
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

congrats, your team played great!
                          Total class, Baph...thanks.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              lol awesome

Comment

Don't worry Chargers' fan one of your players know how it feels to run into a sledge hammer.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/077A7...rYlQYru__KdKbR
                                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X