X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    When the OP says "finna" thats how you know to lower all expectations for the thread lol.

Show some class fellas. You won, don't gotta rub it in with personal attacks directed at posters. By acting like you just won the Superbowl you're diminishing respect for just how great the Broncos team is and can be.
    This is the smack forum. You'll find Class down the hall on your left.

Leave a comment:

• powderblues
    replied
    When the OP says "finna" thats how you know to lower all expectations for the thread lol.

Show some class fellas. You won, don't gotta rub it in with personal attacks directed at posters. By acting like you just won the Superbowl you're diminishing respect for just how great the Broncos team is and can be.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    congrats, your team played great!
    I am afraid your team will be scary in your turf once you get heathier too. I knew this game was going to be a battle.

Leave a comment:

• ruksak
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    You win 1 free internet.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    Well the first pick the WR slipped, we've even seen that happen to Peyton a ton of times. The second INT was a blatant arm bar by Talib that was replayed half a dozen times for the whole world to see, one of the 3 gigantic bad calls that went in Denver's favor tonight, all of which cost the Chargers points.
    could you name one of those bad calls please? perhaps it was one of the ones that walked you guys down the field on your second td..or maybe one of the ones that gave you 8 shots to score td number 3 inside the 5 which of course you still had to go for it on 4th to even get ....your team was dominated tonight...the score wasn't indicative of the actual game...

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    replied
    Don't worry Chargers' fan one of your players know how it feels to run into a sledge hammer.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    lol awesome

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mray
    replied
    congrats, your team played great!
    Total class, Baph...thanks.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Take note other SD fans, thats how you eat your crow. Thats Respectable
    What other sd fans...ones a no show like usual...the other is already crying in a fetal position and probably will no longer be around

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Our 4th string running back had two tds
    yes yes he did

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Well the first pick the WR slipped, we've even seen that happen to Peyton a ton of times. The second INT was a blatant arm bar by Talib that was replayed half a dozen times for the whole world to see, one of the 3 gigantic bad calls that went in Denver's favor tonight, all of which cost the Chargers points.
    got any crackers with that? You guys really mad because the refs called a good game? If they don't you only score 7..we walked you down the field once and gave you 8 tries on the third td

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention happens to be our 4th string RB.

Yeah bud, congrats on beating our JV defense with huge side serving of help from the refs.
    Our 4th string running back had two tds

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    we were in that game in the first quarter and part of the second quarter, that's about it.
    Your defense played well the majority of the game, I'll give you that I was pretty impressed with Denver's D. They keep getting better week in and week out.

We had a good time at my dad's house watching Rivers derp faces on the sidelines though. He had some goofy freaking grin after one of your touchdowns we had to keep rewinding to look at.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention happens to be our 4th string RB.

Yeah bud, congrats on beating our JV defense with huge side serving of help from the refs.
    best RB on your team.....nice excuses though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X