X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention happens to be our 4th string RB.

Yeah bud, congrats on beating our JV defense with huge side serving of help from the refs.
    The first player I mentioned is your STARTING QB...who threw 2 picks...wanna blame that on your backups?

The only irony is all the smack yall been talkin in here and got a spankin tonight. And now you wanna pull the injury card that yall criticized us for during the SB loss. Bapahat or whoever it is gets to change his sig because SD will NOT be 2-0 against Denver.

Leave a comment:

• orangebarrel
    replied
    OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention happens to be our 4th string RB.

Yeah bud, congrats on beating our JV defense with huge side serving of help from the refs.
    Classic sour grapes dolt fan excuse

Yea.. The refs are why you couldn't run the ball and why we put up 35

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    OMG I love the irony of this post, talking smack, and the 2nd player you mention
    happens to be our 4th string RB.

The butt hurt is strong in you tonight

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    Rivers n Oliver got a lot of Denver grass on their uniforms courtesy of the Denver D! chargers finna loose tonight. Haaaaa-ha! We told you guys this would happen. It must be embarrassing to have spent so much time smack talking here and LOSE. Night night!

Leave a comment:

• 602BroncoFan
    started a topic chargers: "mama's got the magic of Clorox"

chargers: "mama's got the magic of Clorox"

Rivers n Oliver got a lot of Denver grass on their uniforms courtesy of the Denver D! chargers finna loose tonight. Haaaaa-ha! We told you guys this would happen. It must be embarrassing to have spent so much time smack talking here and LOSE. Night night!
Working...
X