Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River's behavior was more irritating than usual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    Anyways congrats to you guys, you deserved the win no matter what. Forget injuries or the two controversial turnovers, we didn't deserve to win tonight with our predictable play calling on O and terrible tackling on D.

We'll see you in SD later on in the season.
    yes yes forget them...except you mentioned them...again sad little man
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
      Who cares if he swears or not? He gets the job done and you don't need your fans assisting in false starts regardless of the game situation. Nothing wrong with him trying to quiet the crowd. They should be thrilled they have something to cheer for.
      Thats exactly what I said...

My whole point is why do some Bronco fans obsess about how Rivers acts. We don't care about how Manning acts. Its like they have nothing else to talk about after a W.

And I totally agree with Manning quieting the crowd, thats very annoying. They do that in SD as well and Rivers reacts the same. My point is Rivers gets called out for everything and its like he's under a microscope but when other guys do the same thing its swept under the rug lol.
      Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

The guy is passionate about the game and it comes out on the field. I'd rather have him be like that as opposed to Eli or Romo who look like someone shot their dog when things are going bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          yes yes forget them...except you mentioned them...again sad little man
          Sigh...

I guess you didnt read where I said NO MATTER WHAT just before that part?

I said that because some Charger fans were making the excuse. I am not.

We woulda lost even if we were healthy beacuse we simply got outplayed and outcoached.

But its ok. Continue to attack me with personal insults if it makes you feel betterr.

I wont resort to that. Doubt you will apologize either.

Stay classy.

Comment

Thats exactly what I said...

My whole point is why do some Bronco fans obsess about how Rivers acts. We don't care about how Manning acts. Its like they have nothing else to talk about after a W.

And I totally agree with Manning quieting the crowd, thats very annoying. They do that in SD as well and Rivers reacts the same. My point is Rivers gets called out for everything and its like he's under a microscope but when other guys do the same thing its swept under the rug lol.
            I'll give you that some Broncos fans like to take shots at and pick on Rivers. I'm sorry that annoys you. Personally, I think his antics are hilarious. The yelling into the helmet is a classic for sure! But at the end of the day, Rivers is an excellent QB, is just passionate about winning. Most fans know that.
            ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

This is exactly the kind of unintelligent post I'm talking about. Way to make Denver fans seem classy.

I guess I expected better from this board, it used to not have posters like this.

Sniff sniff
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                So was Rivers hanging out on south Broadway before the game?
                I really like Cheese.

Comment

This is exactly the kind of unintelligent post I'm talking about. Way to make Denver fans seem classy.

I guess I expected better from this board, it used to not have posters like this.
                  Yeah right, iv been here since 2004 hammering on the Chargers and the only one who could give Rivers a run for his money on the crybaby stuff is LT
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Sniff sniff
                    Applause. Maturity level over 9000 folks. Hah you think that makes me mad more than it makes you seem like youre 15?

Which one?

Comment

Sniff sniff
                      ...................:thumb:
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                        I swear I put a quarter in but I never got a dial tone... Operator! Operator!...

Comment

Sigh...

I guess you didnt read where I said NO MATTER WHAT just before that part?

I said that because some Charger fans were making the excuse. I am not.

We woulda lost even if we were healthy beacuse we simply got outplayed and outcoached.

But its ok. Continue to attack me with personal insults if it makes you feel betterr.

I wont resort to that. Doubt you will apologize either.

Stay classy.
                          Don't know about that. If that call on the kickoff return at the end of the half goes the other way, we likely go into the down 7 instead of up 7. Then if not for the lucky bounce on the forced Sanders fumble, that is probably another score for the Chargers. Then there was the Manning INT that didn't count because of the penalty. The ball was bouncing our way tonight and you guys were beat up pretty bad. Of course, if we had of gotten into a shoot out, we have the weapons to shoot it out with anyone, so who knows how that ends.

Anyway, I expect a much tougher game in San Diego.
                          ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Applause. Maturity level over 9000 folks. Hah you think that makes me mad more than it makes you seem like youre 15?

Which one?
                            Sniff sniff sniff

Quit your dam crying....are you makin rivers whinny faces too
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Sniff sniff sniff

This guys a real treasure. Whos crying? Im trying to converse in a civilized manner and all you reply with are quick 5th grade smack retorts.

Step ya game up bud. Come at me with something better.

Comment

Sniff sniff sniff

I think he's sniffing around looking for Rivers jock

Comment

Working...
                                X