Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River's behavior was more irritating than usual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Philip Rivers is a great football player and a real goofball. He's just very animated which is something the TV cameras like to show. He's a leader on his team and has the respect of both teammates and opponents.
    Couldn't agree with you more. He is a great player and fully deserving of respect. I love to watch him play and I happen to love players who wear their passion on their sleeves. Truly a worthy opponent. :thumb:
    Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
      I think he's sniffing around looking for Rivers jock
      Or perhaps he wishes he could speak with helmets like Rivers can.

How many teams can say their QB talks with helmets?
      Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Anyways I need to do some things. I'll let you guys enjoy the W without pestering you I guess.

Congrats again. Denver clearly #1 team, Manning officially overtakes Rivers in MVP race so far.

But theres still half a season left, as Kevin Garnett once said...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight fellas, enjoy the W and party safely.
        Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
          Or perhaps he wishes he could speak with helmets like Rivers can.

How many teams can say their QB talks with helmets?
          Rivers indian name?
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Sigh...

I guess you didnt read where I said NO MATTER WHAT just before that part?

I said that because some Charger fans were making the excuse. I am not.

We woulda lost even if we were healthy beacuse we simply got outplayed and outcoached.

But its ok. Continue to attack me with personal insults if it makes you feel betterr.

I wont resort to that. Doubt you will apologize either.

Stay classy.
            okay so I am unclassy for "perceived"personal attacks then you say this
            Applause. Maturity level over 9000 folks. Hah you think that makes me mad more than it makes you seem like youre 15?

Which one?
            LOL cry more bro cry more
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Sigh...

I guess you didnt read where I said NO MATTER WHAT just before that part?

I said that because some Charger fans were making the excuse. I am not.

We woulda lost even if we were healthy beacuse we simply got outplayed and outcoached.

But its ok. Continue to attack me with personal insults if it makes you feel betterr.

I wont resort to that. Doubt you will apologize either.

Stay classy.
              Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
              Rivers indian name?
              no no Rivers indian name is "Cry me a Rivers"
              Originally posted by baphamet
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

lol - Such are the ways of NFL QBs. NFL.com had to distort out his mouth.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...to-quiet-crowd
                Belichick stressed Saturday that he errs on the side of caution with NFL rules

Comment

Big Rivers!
                  sigpic

Comment

This guys a real treasure. Whos crying? Im trying to converse in a civilized manner and all you reply with are quick 5th grade smack retorts.

Step ya game up bud. Come at me with something better.
                    Those faces Rivers makes are actually comedy. Bronco fans shouldn't be annoyed. When he's irritated, it means things must be going well for the opponent. Stop getting mad man, just say Manning's forehead gets on your nerves or something. You'll feel better.

Comment

According to Philip "cry me a" Rivers had this to say. This is worst day ever.

sigpic

Comment

Tyrann Mathieu Calls San Diego Chargers QB Phillip Rivers a Bigger Trash Talker Than

http://www.fatmanwriting.com/2014/10...-chargers.html
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Anyways I need to do some things. I'll let you guys enjoy the W without pestering you I guess.

Congrats again. Denver clearly #1 team, Manning officially overtakes Rivers in MVP race so far.

But theres still half a season left, as Kevin Garnett once said...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight fellas, enjoy the W and party safely.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                            Anything is possible

if you move
                            get a better team
                            and new leadership
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              Anything is possible

if you move
                              get a better team
                              and new leadership
                              Well as big KG fan I was happy he got out of Minnesota when he did he never had good supporting cast around him and wasted bunch of him prime years away staying loyal to that franchise. The Celtics big 3 get together when Allen and KG were towards end of their careers and wanted championships more than anything nothing wrong with that.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think it was more than other times. I personally really enjoy it. I look forward to it. I was glued to my tele waiting for it. And he did not disappoint. Totally embraced and enjoyed it. I look forward to the next episode hopefully coming soon.
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X