Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River's behavior was more irritating than usual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't see any issue with it, it's a football game and there is a lot of emotion evolved. i like that peyton is a little fiery, better than what the giants have with eli, a soulless statue void of emotion with no fire or vocal leadership at all.....until he is winning in the SB or something.
    I'd rather see Rivers make goofy faces and complain than cheer and smile. Nothing annoying about seeing him mad he's losing, it's a sign we're winning. Bronco fans gotta get this right.

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
      I'd rather see Rivers make goofy faces and complain than cheer and smile. Nothing annoying about seeing him mad he's losing, it's a sign we're winning. Bronco fans gotta get this right.
      he doesn't just do it when we are losing though. he has been yelling at the OL all year and for good reason, they kind of suck.

Comment

I've grown to respect Rivers over the years.

Used to hate him a lot but not as much now.

He's a very passionate player, his tantroms and whatnot is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          I've grown to respect Rivers over the years.

Used to hate him a lot but not as much now.

He's a very passionate player, his tantroms and whatnot is what it is.
          rivers is like a kid playing in the backyard, i can see why rival fans don't like his antics but like you said that's just the way he plays the game.

other than the way he gets emotional, i cannot think of a better guy to represent the chargers on and off the field, especially when you have so many bad guys misrepresenting the NFL lately.

rivers is not one of them, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X