Seriously don't know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously don't know

How we pulled that game out..Our RBs are trash the Chargers are deeper every where on the field than us and thier QB is out playing ours all season
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    How we pulled that game out..Our RBs are trash the Chargers are deeper every where on the field than us and thier QB is out playing ours all season
    Word is injuries and the refs.
    sigpic

Comment

And our gm is extremly overrated while theirs is superior

Their defense is better...their offense more talented

Im lost on how we pulled it off
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        but but but...even their third string RB is better than the "trash" we have....
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          1st thing I think I've ever agreed on with you.....

Comment

I would guess a number of Charger fans didn't know much about Emmanuel Sanders, they do now.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Not to mention that our trash was dancing on the sidelines confusing the twelfth man to get loud at the 2 min warning when our inferior offense was on the field .

Comment

Plus their coach is better then ours and they continue to get better as we continue to take steps back, how we beat the most underrated team in football is beyond me. I mean their draft picks are so much better every year and homefield advantage doesnt exist
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                X