X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this get published?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-8-predictions

I have never seen such an opinionated piece of writing on NFL.com

I thought peyton said he was upset with the guy who runs the screen because of the fact that they were putting Rivers face up on the big screen to get the crowd to boo when they were on offense. He had an issue with it because it made it hard for him to call audibles AND it was disrespectful to Phillip.

I put this in smack because I wanted to know what other fans thought. Especially chargers fans

Was Rank justified? And even if he was how did such an article get published?

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post

I thought peyton said he was upset with the guy who runs the screen because of the fact that they were putting Rivers face up on the big screen to get the crowd to boo when they were on offense. He had an issue with it because it made it hard for him to call audibles AND it was disrespectful to Phillip.

I put this in smack because I wanted to know what other fans thought. Especially chargers fans

I like how the moron compares Newton & Romo to Manning like they have done the same thing and got fined. Manning shared his honest opinion why he was mad. I'll take that any day over the fake say the right thing or just lie like Brady after the Carolina game last year.
    sigpic

Comment

I'll be amazed if that clown doesn't get fired...And not because it's Manning, dude would deserve to be fired even if it was someone like Rivers. That was a totally classless, childish spiteful pile of garbage.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I'll be amazed if that clown doesn't get fired...And not because it's Manning, dude would deserve to be fired even if it was someone like Rivers. That was a totally classless, childish spiteful pile of garbage.
        I agree total garbage. I found this to be in bad taste no matter who he is talking about.
        sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
        UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

Probably upset that a humble guy like Peyton is king and not his "charming" wannabe loverboy "Richard Sherman".Pretty sure Rank wants to mother Shermans Kids.

Comment

You want to talk about classless? Did anyone hear Jemelle Hill's rant on Numbers Never Lie on Friday? Holy cow!

She opened with "What's gonna be Manning's excuse now for losing another SB this year? But it wasn't just that. Her rant was so filled with just plain animosity and hostility. And her debate partner was getting really pissed about it.

I know Brady's her guy, which is fine, but that piece almost made my skin crawl because it was so over the top and filled with what I felt like was venom. It was uncomfortable to watch.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              You want to talk about classless? Did anyone hear Jemelle Hill's rant on Numbers Never Lie on Friday? Holy cow!

She opened with "What's gonna be Manning's excuse now for losing another SB this year? But it wasn't just that. Her rant was so filled with just plain animosity and hostility. And her debate partner was getting really pissed about it.

I know Brady's her guy, which is fine, but that piece almost made my skin crawl because it was so over the top and filled with what I felt like was venom. It was uncomfortable to watch.
              Shes the biggest hater on ESPN more so then Skip, she says things that are off topic just to get a punch in on a team that she hates. The only way she can be watchable is by putting her someone slightly level headed. Yet, shes not afraid to call out every other person on ESPN when they act like her
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

ESPN is unbearable. I feel dirty even skipping over the channel.

Comment

It seems like all integrity and quality has disappeared from all the media outlets (not just sports outlets like ESPN and NFL.com) in the last several years. Anyone can say whatever they want, no matter how stupid, biased, baseless or false it may be.

Now "reporters" and "newscasters" make their careers by being obnoxious and saying things to get a rise out of people and increase ratings.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    It seems like all integrity and quality has disappeared from all the media outlets (not just sports outlets like ESPN and NFL.com) in the last several years. Anyone can say whatever they want, no matter how stupid, biased, baseless or false it may be.

Now "reporters" and "newscasters" make their careers by being obnoxious and saying things to get a rise out of people and increase ratings.
                    Yeap.. I wish we had stronger defamation laws... seriously then the news would look like this http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/1g...harles-scandal
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post

I think dude has had too many of his burritos ruined by friends.......

Comment

It seems what Peyton did struck a nerve with this guy, perhaps a bit too much. He did take this a bit too far IMO, and making it about Peyton's upbringing seemed way too far.

He's not entirely wrong IMO though, it would likely have been viewed differently if Cam or Jay Cutler had done it, perhaps if Romo did it as well. Too big of a deal is often made of Jay Cutler's demeanor IMO, and it was also made of Cam's in 2012. It is a bit annoying to hear a big ordeal made of those things, so I did kind of like him saying it would be viewed differently if other QBs had done it.

Comment

Working...
                        X