Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your excuse Denver? Injuries, Cold Weather, High Winds, Noise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your excuse Denver? Injuries, Cold Weather, High Winds, Noise?

Ok Denver, we already know about the Bolts complete tuna melt down today and we have absolutely no excuse for losing like we did even with a patched up team with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players at various positions.

Humor me Denver fans, please humor me with all your excuses.

Arapahole you get a seat in the VIP section of this thread right here in the front row.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

They were on a business trip and were jet lagged.

Share your excuses, please no ring. Would love to hear them.
    sigpic

Comment

How can you even pretend to make this thread after the performance your team put up today?
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        How can you even pretend to make this thread after the performance your team put up today?
        agreed, that said.......broncos fans talked a lot of crap on our embarrassing loss only to get thrashed themselves, what say you now broncos fans? somewhere chiefs fans are smiling today, that is for sure......

Comment

Hell, even Raiders fans are smiling today. They played a tough game against Seattle.
          sigpic

Comment

Its not a pretend thread as much as you wish it was. It really happened. Both of our teams are in really bad shape today. Whats your excuse for your teams loss today? I gave you a few possible responses in case you cant think of any.

Comment

No excuse. We got destroyed in all 3 phases. We deserve to be smacked around a little bit
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                They were on a business trip and were jet lagged.

Share your excuses, please no ring. Would love to hear them.
                Jet lag, you can't have that one, that's one of ours. Sorry. Next....

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  Its not a pretend thread as much as you wish it was. It really happened. Both of our teams are in really bad shape today. Whats your excuse for your teams loss today? I gave you a few possible responses in case you cant think of any.
                  We lost to a good team. Who did you lose to?
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Denver, we already know about the Bolts complete tuna melt down today and we have absolutely no excuse for losing like we did even with a patched up team with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string players at various positions.

Arapahole you get a seat in the VIP section of this thread right here in the front row.

We simply didn't turn up, a bit like yourself over the last 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                      No excuse. We got destroyed in all 3 phases. We deserve to be smacked around a little bit
                      so do we, we deserve to get absolutely mauled in smack. almost wish there were chiefs fans here to let us have it because we both deserve to be made fun of this week.

Comment

running on all cylinders how could the Broncos get absolutely destroyed like that? The Bolts have a LOT of issues right now and I admit the Raider game was just a prelude of what was to come in the next 3 games but the Broncos, no issues whatsoever that ANYONE could possibly think of going into this game. In fact, all the experts could talk about was just how unstoppable the Broncos are and are really on a role. Then this happens. Our game was a complete melt down and should never have happened but the Broncos getting their butts kicked to kingdom come today nobody saw that one coming at all. Back to my original question. What is your excuse for your teams choke job today?

Comment

I don't want to hear your excuses. I admit we got destroyed. We played our worst football all year against a good team.

Here is a quote from Manning.

"Manning: "When the QB stinks usually you're not gonna win many games"

That's the truth. We played like trash we deserved to get beat. We did get beat. No one here is saying anything different.

We lost because we played bad. That's not an excuse. I'm not blaming injuries or play calling or anything. We played like butt we lost.
                          sigpic

Comment

Now the pats are a good team 5 hrs ago u guys were stabbing the pats as an overrated team. Who is the overrated team now

Comment

And just like that, all the fairweather fans emerge.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X