Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Peyton get criticized so often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PManningTKO View Post
    Another problem with Peytons teams are weak coaching. Seriously, almost his whole career he has had finesse teams that were not balanced at all. Dungy was overrated, Caldwell stinks, and we all know about Fox. Mannings excellence at the position overshadows the overall mistakes these coaches make and the overall lack of balance on the defensive side of the ball on the teams he's been on. Brady had Bill. Who has had much tougher teams and has had way more balanced teams.
    Fox is a defensive coach I'm not sure what you're saying.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Fox is a defensive coach I'm not sure what you're saying.
      that he sucks? he makes a decent point, you have to admit. other than the "dungy is over-rated" part.

Comment

• Because of his beet red slapped forehead after every game and for responsibility for losing today.
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          Because of his beet red slapped forehead after every game and for responsibility for losing today.
          Everyone was bad today especially the O-line who couldnt handle the blitz package, but hey we cant all beat the Raiders by less then a score twice in a season, and brag about it now can we.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
            Everyone was bad today especially the O-line who couldnt handle the blitz package, but hey we cant all beat the Raiders by less then a score twice in a season, and brag about it now can we.
            nah man there is nothing to brag about as a charger fan right now, we did not look good on offense at all. defensively we looked improved but it was the raiders so.....

that said i will say the addition of Mathews made our running game better, even with the crap run blocking. the chiefs look like the best team in the division right now and definitely look like the best team equip for a deep playoff run.

Comment

• Problem with Peytons teams are that Teams tend to take on the character of their leaders. Peyton as a leader is soft and a choker once things start to go against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                nah man there is nothing to brag about as a charger fan right now, we did not look good on offense at all. defensively we looked improved but it was the raiders so.....

that said i will say the addition of Mathews made our running game better, even with the crap run blocking. the chiefs look like the best team in the division right now and definitely look like the best team equip for a deep playoff run.
                The chiefs scare me more then you do, but I think we are still better then them, but we need to fix our patch work O-line before we can really start saying were ready for anyone.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Why Not? He deserves a boat load of criticism, especially after tonights performance.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

THE LOOK OF FAIL.
                  Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                    The only GOAT I know is MONTANA and its really not even close. I don't think it ever will be. No disrespect to the rest of the greats.
                    OUT OF YOUR MIND. I hope that in my next life I live agian in the time of Elway and remember everything from this life, while I watch Elway on Montanas team win 5 Super Bowls while Montana wins Zero in Denver.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                      OUT OF YOUR MIND. I hope that in my next life I live agian in the time of Elway and remember everything from this life, while I watch Elway on Montanas team win 5 Super Bowls while Montana wins Zero in Denver.
                      Elway was a JV Quarterback compared to Montana.

Comment

Working...
                      X