Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey kish! got a question for ya lil fella.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey kish! got a question for ya lil fella.....

since the broncos got murdered in 2 out of their last 3 games they have played, does that make them a "sham" like the chargers? or are they still regarded as the best team in the AFC like you claimed last week?

oh and do you still believe the broncos have the division locked up? just curious because neither the chargers or the broncos look like the best team in their own division right now.

guess we are both a "sham" huh?

by the way, you guys were a blown coverage away from getting shut out yourselves by a 3-6 football team, how does that one feel? misery loves company indeed!

Well I can say we have a horrible coaching staff, yes we lost our leaders on D, but we didnt make adjustments to the flats. Our O-line may be patch work and our 2 best extra blockers maybe out but we shouldnt get away from the run especially when the short yardage and run were working.

Carter cant tackle
    Johnson cant cover
    and Webster is a joke

This game sucks because Fisher as usual made us come away with injured players, hes the dirtiest coach in the NFL still but its not why we lost, it just made it worse
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
      Well I can say we have a horrible coaching staff, yes we lost our leaders on D, but we didnt make adjustments to the flats. Our O-line may be patch work and our 2 best extra blockers maybe out but we shouldnt get away from the run especially when the short yardage and run were working.

Carter cant tackle
      Johnson cant cover
      and Webster is a joke

This game sucks because Fisher as usual made us come away with injured players, hes the dirtiest coach in the NFL still but its not why we lost, it just made it worse
      agreed about fisher, same stuff happened to chargers players when we used to play the titans. we have to play the rams next week and with the way our players go down every week, it's going to be a butchery!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        agreed about fisher, same stuff happened to chargers players when we used to play the titans. we have to play the rams next week and with the way our players go down every week, it's going to be a butchery!
        He was the most penalized coach for unnecessary roughness and late hits of any coach regularly when he was with the Titans and had caused more injuries per game then any team. Its no coincidence, hes dirty and you almost forget how bad he was till you play him.

Comment

Hope you arent referring to the Sanders hit. Was a tough hit but cleary a legal hit. Shouldnt have been a flag. Just another case of Manning leaving his WR's in a vulnerable position.

Comment

Eddiemac gets popcorn................

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              Eddiemac gets popcorn................

wait until kish get here and witness the epic meltdown to follow

don't worry bro, i got my popcorn too!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakin2 View Post
                Hope you arent referring to the Sanders hit. Was a tough hit but cleary a legal hit. Shouldnt have been a flag. Just another case of Manning leaving his WR's in a vulnerable position.
                He was diving for a catch and actually the defenders feet never left the ground and never made an attempt to make a play on the ball his hit was actually what caused the helmet to helmet collision and yes was hitting a defenseless receiver textbook definition. Though it wasnt the only hit that injured players for the Broncos just the most memorable. JT got hurt, Ball got hurt, Caldwell got hurt and there were some questionable hits after the whistle on DT. He always coaches to get in an extra shot and flag for an extra hit is better then giving up a big play. Hes been accused by former Titans commentators as being overly aggressive and that was before they had all these new rules

Comment

Yeap I believe we are the Best team in the AFC and maybe the league.I also have no fear of anyone in the AFC west..We have a dumb loss to a bad team every year..The rams this year The Chargers last year the Falcons the year before...The Rams were a classic trap game.Great defense on the road..Next weeks game is much more important because its a conference game
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Yeap I believe we are the Best team in the AFC and maybe the league.I also have no fear of anyone in the AFC west..We have a dumb loss to a bad team every year..The rams this year The Chargers last year the Falcons the year before...The Rams were a classic trap game.Great defense on the road..Next weeks game is much more important because its a conference game
                    Plus it was coming off a statement game where we felt good about ourselves it wasnt like we were playing the worst team in football after 3 losses in a row.

Comment

The hit on sanders wasnt dirty...it really was border line whether it was a penelty or not

Looked bad but im good with it
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        The hit on sanders wasnt dirty...it really was border line whether it was a penelty or not

Looked bad but im good with it
                        Me too. Sanders looked fine walking to the locker room Im sure it was precautionary
                        Originally posted by baphamet
                        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

What can I say bro? We lose a couple key players and we obviously couldn't figure anything out after that. We couldn't run, we couldn't pass, our D looked lost, and our coaching staff obviously had no answers either. Coming into this game felt weird to me for some reason. Well here we are, with another embarrassing loss. It definitely feels like we're a bit of a Sham right now.

At least I can admit it...

But the fact remains, we're still better than the Chargers, I think we're better than the Chefs and I still think we take this Division, so really nothing has changed. Only difference is you now have the ability to piggy-back smack based on another team's performance.

So congrats Baph on the win by the Rams
                          Last edited by kishzilla; 11-16-2014, 06:26 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Baphs what do the standings say? Last I checked were the best team in our division and #2 in the AFC.

Side note: The Bolts had a hard time protecting Rivers today, that Rams front is no joke and your boys play them next week. The Rams have knocked off the Seahawks, 49ers, & now Denver.
                            Good luck.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Breakin2 View Post
                              Dont blame that on Manning. There were 2 flags on that play, one of which was illegal contact.Sanders was bumped and slowed down which forced him to have to leap for a catch that was perfectly thrown

Comment

Working...
                              X