Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey kish! got a question for ya lil fella.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs what do the standings say? Last I checked were the best team in our division and #2 in the AFC.

Side note: The Bolts had a hard time protecting Rivers today, that Rams front is no joke and your boys play them next week. The Rams have knocked off the Seahawks, 49ers, & now Denver.
    Good luck.
    I agree, the Rams D is pretty darn good! If they were in another division, I think they would be a force.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
      Plus it was coming off a statement game where we felt good about ourselves it wasnt like we were playing the worst team in football after 3 losses in a row.
      that "statement game" was against the worst team in football

so in one sentence you gave your team credit for beating the same team you want to give us no credit for beating?

you have now been blown out of the water 2 out of the last 3 games, one of them to a team that doesn't even have their QB and a 3-6 record before playing you. anyone that thinks the broncos are the best team in the AFC and is not worried about any other team in the division is absolutely kidding themselves.

oh and by the way, next week you face an even tougher defense. you guys are not in that much better shape than us right now, as bad as you have been on the road this year, i like our chances to beat you in SD a lot more now.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        What can I say bro? We lose a couple key players and we obviously couldn't figure anything out after that. We couldn't run, we couldn't pass, our D looked lost, and our coaching staff obviously had no answers either. Coming into this game felt weird to me for some reason. Well here we are, with another embarrassing loss. It definitely feels like we're a bit of a Sham right now.

At least I can admit it...
        you have no choice but to admit it without looking foolish.

But the fact remains, we're still better than the Chargers, I think we're better than the Chefs and I still think we take this Division, so really nothing has changed. Only difference is you now have the ability to piggy-back smack based on another team's performance.

So congrats Baph on the win by the Rams
        oh but it is okay for you to "piggy-back smack" talk the chargers when they lose to a team not named the broncos, right? i wouldn't be talking any smack right now had you not ran your mouth about having the division already locked up and labeling other teams a "sham".

and yes kish, the broncos may still win the division but i hope you don't think they are going to get a ring with that team, even healthy. you cant run the ball healthy or not and its going to be a problem for you in the playoffs.

right now the chiefs look like the best team to make a playoff run, both the chargers and the broncos have issues on the OL and have a hard time running the ball, that's real talk.

but we will see what happens down the stretch. frankly i am more concerned about going to arrowhead than beating Denver in SD at this point.

the broncos are not only beatable this year on the road, they are not very good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          you have no choice but to admit it without looking foolish.
          Apparently you have no problem looking like a fool since you still haven't done the same
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Baphs what do the standings say? Last I checked were the best team in our division and #2 in the AFC.

Side note: The Bolts had a hard time protecting Rivers today, that Rams front is no joke and your boys play them next week. The Rams have knocked off the Seahawks, 49ers, & now Denver.
            Good luck.
            sure if you stick your head in the sand and ignore the games that are actually played, you can just look at the standings and think your team is playing the best.

at one point your team was playing the best but right now? as in recently? come on mang!

as far as the rams go, you don't have to tell me, i will be shocked if rivers makes it through the season at this point. i thought he may have gone out of the game today but he is a tough dude.

our OL is in bad bad shape and our struggles can very well continue against the rams. to be honest, the broncos have their hands full against a good defense as well who will be licking their chops when they watch the film on the bronco rams game, so worry about yourselves lol

Comment

Apparently you have no problem looking like a fool since you still haven't done the same
              i haven't ate crow? you can't be serious.

or do you want me to admit they are a sham? i don't call teams shams, why would i need to eat crow and admit that? it's a stupid label to use, that is your crow dinner and you are eating alone tonight

Comment

so worry about yourselves lol
                I'd say the same but you've spent the last 8 years doing the opposite lol
                sigpic

Comment

I'd say the same but you've spent the last 8 years doing the opposite lol
                  funny how me being here is only a problem when the broncs lose

the point is don't concern yourselves with what defense we play when you got one easily just as good you are facing, probably better.

Comment

funny how me being here is only a problem when the broncs lose

the point is don't concern yourselves with what defense we play when you got one easily just as good you are facing, probably better.
                    Point is, don't get so unbelievably butt-hurt that I called your team a Sham that you find it necessary to start a thread calling me out, like it changes anything about your team. lol

I consider it a victory that I got so deep in your head that the first thing you thought about doing after your team won a game was to try and crust me on the Broncos losing

You apparently care more about talking smack to me about the Broncos than your own team winning. The Broncos lost, but I clearly won.

I have no problem with you being here Baph. Everybody needs some comic relief.
                    Last edited by kishzilla; 11-16-2014, 09:41 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Point is, don't get so unbelievably butt-hurt that I called your team a Sham that you find it necessary to start a thread calling me out, like it changes anything about your team.

I have no problem with you being here Baph. Everybody needs some comic relief.
                      welcome to my world, i get called out here constantly for the things i say, don't take it personal and just deal with it. and if you don't think it changes anything about my team, you are wrong. your team isn't in great shape like it was earlier in the season, when you thought the divisional race was over and everything. they have came back to earth just like the chargers have

your team has been embarrassed just like mine has on multiple occasions, your team has some of the same issues mine does. and even though you keep using the emotion, i know you are not laughing in real life right now.....but i am!

Comment

I was actually laughing during the whole game today. lol
                        sigpic

Comment

I was actually laughing during the whole game today. lol
                          lol actually now that you mention it, i was laughing the entire second half of the dolphins chargers game, it was just so ridiculous it was kind of surreal.

Comment

that "statement game" was against the worst team in football

so in one sentence you gave your team credit for beating the same team you want to give us no credit for beating?

you have now been blown out of the water 2 out of the last 3 games, one of them to a team that doesn't even have their QB and a 3-6 record before playing you. anyone that thinks the broncos are the best team in the AFC and is not worried about any other team in the division is absolutely kidding themselves.

oh and by the way, next week you face an even tougher defense. you guys are not in that much better shape than us right now, as bad as you have been on the road this year, i like our chances to beat you in SD a lot more now.
                            Yes but your team looked bad in a win at home against the worst team, we looked like we were winning on autopilot
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                              Yes but your team looked bad in a win at home against the worst team, we looked like we were winning on autopilot
                              yes and you looked even worse against a 3-6 football team, your point? it's just funny you claimed that was a "statement game" against the winless raiders yet try to trash us for beating the same team?

you guys also downplayed our impressive victories against other bad teams as well, how come those were not also statement games?

come on man, lets just be realistic with ourselves here......both our teams are not in a good place right now. we are both still in decent shape to make the playoffs, the broncos slightly more so, but other than that we don't look anywhere near as good as we should be.

Comment

i like our chances to beat you in SD a lot more now.
                                Slow your role there buddy. You just barely beat a winless Raiders team in your own stadium.

We lost to a team that has also beaten the niners and the Seahawks. Don't let their record fool you, the Rams are better then they let on.

Every fan overreacts week to week. I mean remember when the Pats dynasty was over a couple weeks ago, now they're the best team in the league. We still have a better team then you guys, and especially since your QB has a booboo.

We lost and we definately deserved to. We played bad and all the breaks went to the Rams. It wasn't our day that day. I mean Ware gets a forced fumble and it bounces right back into the QBs arms? The Rams played well but they also had the ball bounce their way a couple times. Literally

We'll be back in the conversation of the top team soon enough

Comment

Working...
                                X