Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey kish! got a question for ya lil fella.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
    Slow your role there buddy. You just barely beat a winless Raiders team in your own stadium.

We lost to a team that has also beaten the niners and the Seahawks. Don't let their record fool you, the Rams are better then they let on.
    and am i supposed to be impressed by the niners and seahawks? i will take barely beating a bad team over getting totally dominated by a bad team any day

because let us not forget, while the rams indeed beat 3 football teams with a winning record, they have not looked so great on the road. 17 points is their season high on the road, with their best win against the niners who have a pretty horrid offense.

not saying we have it in the bag but it's a very winnable game for us at home.

Every fan overreacts week to week. I mean remember when the Pats dynasty was over a couple weeks ago, now they're the best team in the league. We still have a better team then you guys, and especially since your QB has a booboo.
    yes and i'm sure that logic only applies to the broncos, right? what's your point about rivers? dude is tough and is going to play regardless, sorry to disappoint you.

i also wouldn't say you have a better team right now, wouldn't say it's worse either though. both teams have similar issues that has hurt them and your team was one busted coverage away from getting shut out by a 3-6 football team

after that performance i wouldn't be saying your team is better than anyone right now.

We lost and we definately deserved to. We played bad and all the breaks went to the Rams. It wasn't our day that day. I mean Ware gets a forced fumble and it bounces right back into the QBs arms? The Rams played well but they also had the ball bounce their way a couple times. Literally

We'll be back in the conversation of the top team soon enough
    2 of your last 3 games have been embarrassing blow out losses. search for whatever excuses you want for why it happened but that simply doesn't happen to the best teams in the NFL.

both the chargers and broncos OL issues are not going to get much better, both lines stink. both teams cannot run the football either but at least the chargers got a good RB back and he did add a spark, the broncos do not have much hope in that department i'm afraid.

if the broncos are to make a serious run, its going to have to be their defense that steps up and becomes the defense broncos fans claimed they would be before the season started, they need to dominate teams and help pick up that struggling offense (same goes for SD too).

manning cannot do it all by himself, especially without every weapon at his disposal, not at his age.

Comment

Poor baph.. Another year of insignificance and his Chargers suck too!
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
        Point is, don't get so unbelievably butt-hurt that I called your team a Sham that you find it necessary to start a thread calling me out, like it changes anything about your team. lol

I consider it a victory that I got so deep in your head that the first thing you thought about doing after your team won a game was to try and crust me on the Broncos losing

You apparently care more about talking smack to me about the Broncos than your own team winning. The Broncos lost, but I clearly won.

I have no problem with you being here Baph. Everybody needs some comic relief.
        So hit the nail on the head
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Baph, the best teams don't have bad losses? This year they do.

Packers got killed by the Seahawks first game of the year. Pats got killed by KC. Eagles just got destroyed by the Packers. We destroyed the Cardinals. The colts just got handled by the Pats. Let me ask who the best team is in your mind then? Every one of the elite teams have had a bad loss. Ours is just one of the more recent ones

Comment

Packers got killed by the Seahawks first game of the year. Pats got killed by KC. Eagles just got destroyed by the Packers. We destroyed the Cardinals. The colts just got handled by the Pats. Let me ask who the best team is in your mind then? Every one of the elite teams have had a bad loss. Ours is just one of the more recent ones
            The other elite teams lost at the beginning of the year. Denver is going the opposite direction - played well at the beginning and not so well as of late.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

i didn't say the best teams don't have bad losses, i said the best teams in the NFL don't get blown out 2 of their last 3 games. and also name one of those teams that got blown out by a 3-6 or worse team? not even the chargers can pull that off

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i didn't say the best teams don't have bad losses, i said the best teams in the NFL don't get blown out 2 of their last 3 games. and also name one of those teams that got blown out by a 3-6 or worse team? not even the chargers can pull that off
                Youre right, the Chargers are only capable of putting up 13 points against a WINLESS team at their HOME STADIUM.

Granted, we only put up 7 points but it was against a stout front four on our third straight away game.

Imo losing by 15 points with an offense like ours isn't getting blown out. With Sanders and Julius we can score fast and often so with them they could have come back quick. I'm not using the injury excuse as to why we lost because Manning was horrible and the line couldn't block. However, two of our biggest weapons were taken out which is comparable to NE losing Gronk.

Oh and TommyBrady as for the elite teams losing in the beginning of the season the Colts and Eagles both got handled just this past week. They weren't against teams like the Rams but they were just as recent.

Comment

Youre right, the Chargers are only capable of putting up 13 points against a WINLESS team at their HOME STADIUM.

Granted, we only put up 7 points but it was against a stout front four on our third straight away game.

Imo losing by 15 points with an offense like ours isn't getting blown out. With Sanders and Julius we can score fast and often so with them they could have come back quick. I'm not using the injury excuse as to why we lost because Manning was horrible and the line couldn't block. However, two of our biggest weapons were taken out which is comparable to NE losing Gronk.

Oh and TommyBrady as for the elite teams losing in the beginning of the season the Colts and Eagles both got handled just this past week. They weren't against teams like the Rams but they were just as recent.
                  in your opinion you didn't get blown out? LOL nuff said, honestly

the only reason you guys even got on the board against the rams was because of a busted coverage, other than that your offense was totally shut down by a 3-6 football team with a mediocre defense at best. the rams may have a good DL and some good defensive players but that defense isn't all that.

miami has a better defense than them.

by the way, i'm not saying the chargers are the best or one of the best teams currently, am i? i'm not saying the chargers look any better because they simply don't. the chargers have some of the same issues the broncos do, mostly stems from poor OL play and poor RB production making offenses one dimensional.

your team may get back on track and so may the chargers, we will have to see. but until then, neither one of our teams is the best in the NFL, AFC, or even the best in our own division at the moment.

as far as you trying to make the injury excuse, i don't wanna hear it. nobody was feeling sorry for us when we were riddled with injuries. rivers has been banged up the past few weeks and it would be easy for me to blame that on the struggles the chargers have had.

but that would make me a whinny excuse maker like many of you donkey fans around here.

Comment

lol bap wont use the injury card:thumb:

but he mentions them on nearly every post for the past five games
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      The other elite teams lost at the beginning of the year. Denver is going the opposite direction - played well at the beginning and not so well as of late.
                      That's not entirely true since Philly and Indy, along with Denver, just got tossed. That said though, my expectation for the Broncos have shifted. But, that actually makes watching the games more fun: less pressure to win every game with some kind of comfortable lead, thus, less over-reaction if they lose a game or look bad or win ugly.

Comment

so kish, does this make the chiefs a sham too? i was just wondering and since you are the expert and all......

Comment

This we know for sure. The Broncos are NOT an elite team this year and the Chiefs certainly cannot make that claim either. What a sorry division we are in.
                          Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                            This we know for sure. The Broncos are NOT an elite team this year and the Chiefs certainly cannot make that claim either. What a sorry division we are in.
                            The only time this division was ever sorry was when the Chargers were winning it..that was embarrassing. We have 2 legit playoff contenders in the Chiefs and Broncos now. Back then we didn't have one but rules are rules so we had to send somebody

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                              Three teams above .500. All three have a shot to make the playoffs. While I still think the NFCW is the toughest division, I would place the AFCW in second place. I think it bodes for a crazy last month 1/2.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                                so kish, does this make the chiefs a sham too? i was just wondering and since you are the expert and all......
                                Yes, Alex Smith is not a good quarterback, and never was. They are not the team that their record reflects them to be, and will likely miss the playoffs or provide cannon fodder for teams that actually belong there.

That being said, I also think the Raiders are better than their record suggests. By no means are they a good team, but they could have easily been close to .500 this year imo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X