Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey kish! got a question for ya lil fella.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Yes, Alex Smith is not a good quarterback, and never was. They are not the team that their record reflects them to be, and will likely miss the playoffs or provide cannon fodder for teams that actually belong there.

That being said, I also think the Raiders are better than their record suggests. By no means are they a good team, but they could have easily been close to .500 this year imo.
    agree about the raiders, they play really hard for a team that was 0-10 and their rookie QB doesn't look like a rookie at all. i don't know about being .500 though, they do have a lot of issues still.

the chiefs are a good team though IMO, the problem is as you said alex smith and their wide receivers (or maybe just smith making them look bad?)

if the chiefs get behind late and are forced to throw the ball to win the game, they are screwed. all they can do is run the football and throw to their TE's (probably because of the threat of the run allowing them to get off the LOS easily).

defensively they are solid. they have what it takes to go deep in the playoffs if they play their game and don't get behind late in my opinion.

we have seem similar teams go deep in the playoffs before, the jets from a few years back rings a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      This we know for sure. The Broncos are NOT an elite team this year and the Chiefs certainly cannot make that claim either. What a sorry division we are in.
      Our division is responsible for 1 of Arizona and 1 of New England's losses. The two best teams on the league by record.
      our division is also responsible for 2 of the 4 losses by the defending superbowl Champs.
      Denver is still a contender and one of the top 4 teams in this league.
      Denver had faced the toughest schedule in the nfl.
      losses in Seattle, Stl, & Foxborough 3 of the toughest venues in the nfl.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Our division is responsible for 1 of Arizona and 1 of New England's losses. The two best teams on the league by record.
        our division is also responsible for 2 of the 4 losses by the defending superbowl Champs.
        Denver is still a contender and one of the top 4 teams in this league.
        Denver had faced the toughest schedule in the nfl.
        losses in Seattle, Stl, & Foxborough 3 of the toughest venues in the nfl.
        I don't know about that anymore. And the Raiders are licking their chops right now.....if you lose to the Raiders you have no business in the playoffs at all 58.
        Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

I don't know about that anymore. And the Raiders are licking their chops right now.....if you lose to the Raiders you have no business in the playoffs at all 58.
          We already clinched a playoff berth. And you would have said the same thing about the 2012 Baltimore Ravens, 2010 Green Bay Packers and the 2007 &11 Giants but you woulda been wrong. But you are the king of Epic fails on these boards.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know about that anymore. And the Raiders are lickin
            g their chops right now.....if you lose to the Raiders you have no business in the playoffs at all 58.
            And your team has to play starters to get in...perhaps those same refs that gifted you the nod against the chiefs 3rd string last yr will officiate again

You can hope
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              And your team has to play starters to get in...perhaps those same refs that gifted you the nod against the chiefs 3rd string last yr will officiate again

You can hope
              Sure arap. In your clouded world the Chargers and Rivers have never earned a single win. Its all been gifted to him and us.

Comment

Sure arap. In your clouded world the Chargers and Rivers have never earned a single win. Its all been gifted to him and us.
                Well after how many years and no SB teams and refs start to feel sorry for you. (sorry could not resist)
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  Well after how many years and no SB teams and refs start to feel sorry for you. (sorry could not resist)
                  Wrong Josh. Again.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Comment

Sure arap. In your clouded world the Chargers and Rivers have never

earned a single win. Its all been gifted to him and us.

Yah...thats what i said...lol.
                    Sarcasm off

Typical noring....completly wiff on a simple truthful statement

You recall last season when you backed in?

Because the chiefs already secured their spot they played their entire second and third string...not a single starter the entire game

And you still needed two blown calls by the refs to squeak out the win

You think kc gonna play their bench this time
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

From the mouths of desperate fools at the end of their rope....
                      sigpic

Comment

i seriously hope the raiders beat the broncos because i want our teams to meet again in the playoffs, if we win our game. people want to act like this is a gimmie for the broncos but the raiders are playing well and are a threat to them.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          i seriously hope the raiders beat the broncos because i want our teams to meet again in the playoffs, if we win our game. people want to act like this is a gimmie for the broncos but the raiders are playing well and are a threat to them.
                          Its as close to a gimmie you as you can get.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                            Its as close to a gimmie you as you can get.
                            really? maybe if it was the bucks or titans going into NE or seattle i would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              really? maybe if it was the bucks or titans going into NE or seattle i would agree with you.
                              You got to look at all the circumstances. Raiders are one of the worse teams in the NFL. Denver is just coming off a loss with a chance to lock up the #2 seed. Everyone is saying that Manning and the Broncos are done. They will be mad and taking it out on one of the worse teams in the NFL. Anything is possible but a loss to Oakland is the least likely to happen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                                You got to look at all the circumstances. Raiders are one of the worse teams in the NFL. Denver is just coming off a loss with a chance to lock up the #2 seed. Everyone is saying that Manning and the Broncos are done. They will be mad and taking it out on one of the worse teams in the NFL. Anything is possible but a loss to Oakland is the least likely to happen.
                                look, i'm not saying the raiders are going to win. but i don't agree they are one of the worst teams, especially with the way they have been playing down the stretch.

i also don't think the broncos are done, even if they lose to the raiders. they are a good team they just need to rely on the run game to win at this point because manning is starting to implode at the end of his career, which is inevitable.

the broncos now live and die through the running game and defense if they want to go to the SB, winning on the shoulders of manning isn't going to work anymore, at least not on a consistent basis IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X