Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey kish! got a question for ya lil fella.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    look, i'm not saying the raiders are going to win. but i don't agree they are one of the worst teams, especially with the way they have been playing down the stretch.

i also don't think the broncos are done, even if they lose to the raiders. they are a good team they just need to rely on the run game to win at this point because manning is starting to implode at the end of his career, which is inevitable.

the broncos now live and die through the running game and defense if they want to go to the SB, winning on the shoulders of manning isn't going to work anymore, at least not on a consistent basis IMO.
    The Raiders have faced one of the toughest schedules in the NFL
    Patriots 12-3
    Seattle 11-4
    Denver 11-4
    Cardinals 11-4
    @ Chargers 9-6
    Chargers 9-6
    @ Chiefs 8-7
    Chiefs 8-7
    Texans 8-7
    Bills 8-7
    Dolphins 8-7
    11 games vs above 500 teams and 1 more this week.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    You got to look at all the circumstances. Raiders are one of the worse teams in the NFL. Denver is just coming off a loss with a chance to lock up the #2 seed. Everyone is saying that Manning and the Broncos are done. They will be mad and taking it out on one of the worse teams in the NFL. Anything is possible but a loss to Oakland is the least likely to happen.
    look, i'm not saying the raiders are going to win. but i don't agree they are one of the worst teams, especially with the way they have been playing down the stretch.

i also don't think the broncos are done, even if they lose to the raiders. they are a good team they just need to rely on the run game to win at this point because manning is starting to implode at the end of his career, which is inevitable.

the broncos now live and die through the running game and defense if they want to go to the SB, winning on the shoulders of manning isn't going to work anymore, at least not on a consistent basis IMO.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    really? maybe if it was the bucks or titans going into NE or seattle i would agree with you.
    You got to look at all the circumstances. Raiders are one of the worse teams in the NFL. Denver is just coming off a loss with a chance to lock up the #2 seed. Everyone is saying that Manning and the Broncos are done. They will be mad and taking it out on one of the worse teams in the NFL. Anything is possible but a loss to Oakland is the least likely to happen.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    Its as close to a gimmie you as you can get.
    really? maybe if it was the bucks or titans going into NE or seattle i would agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    i seriously hope the raiders beat the broncos because i want our teams to meet again in the playoffs, if we win our game. people want to act like this is a gimmie for the broncos but the raiders are playing well and are a threat to them.
    Its as close to a gimmie you as you can get.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    i seriously hope the raiders beat the broncos because i want our teams to meet again in the playoffs, if we win our game. people want to act like this is a gimmie for the broncos but the raiders are playing well and are a threat to them.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    I don't know about that anymore. And the Raiders are licking their chops right now.....if you lose to the Raiders you have no business in the playoffs at all 58.

From the mouths of desperate fools at the end of their rope....

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Sure arap. In your clouded world the Chargers and Rivers have never

earned a single win. Its all been gifted to him and us.

Yah...thats what i said...lol.
    Sarcasm off

Typical noring....completly wiff on a simple truthful statement

You recall last season when you backed in?

Because the chiefs already secured their spot they played their entire second and third string...not a single starter the entire game

And you still needed two blown calls by the refs to squeak out the win

You think kc gonna play their bench this time

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Well after how many years and no SB teams and refs start to feel sorry for you. (sorry could not resist)
    Wrong Josh. Again.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Sure arap. In your clouded world the Chargers and Rivers have never earned a single win. Its all been gifted to him and us.
    Well after how many years and no SB teams and refs start to feel sorry for you. (sorry could not resist)

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    And your team has to play starters to get in...perhaps those same refs that gifted you the nod against the chiefs 3rd string last yr will officiate again

You can hope
    Sure arap. In your clouded world the Chargers and Rivers have never earned a single win. Its all been gifted to him and us.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    I don't know about that anymore. And the Raiders are lickin
    g their chops right now.....if you lose to the Raiders you have no business in the playoffs at all 58.
    And your team has to play starters to get in...perhaps those same refs that gifted you the nod against the chiefs 3rd string last yr will officiate again

You can hope

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    I don't know about that anymore. And the Raiders are licking their chops right now.....if you lose to the Raiders you have no business in the playoffs at all 58.
    We already clinched a playoff berth. And you would have said the same thing about the 2012 Baltimore Ravens, 2010 Green Bay Packers and the 2007 &11 Giants but you woulda been wrong. But you are the king of Epic fails on these boards.

Leave a comment:

• NoRingNoGlory
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Our division is responsible for 1 of Arizona and 1 of New England's losses. The two best teams on the league by record.
    our division is also responsible for 2 of the 4 losses by the defending superbowl Champs.
    Denver is still a contender and one of the top 4 teams in this league.
    Denver had faced the toughest schedule in the nfl.
    losses in Seattle, Stl, & Foxborough 3 of the toughest venues in the nfl.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    This we know for sure. The Broncos are NOT an elite team this year and the Chiefs certainly cannot make that claim either. What a sorry division we are in.
    Our division is responsible for 1 of Arizona and 1 of New England's losses. The two best teams on the league by record.
    our division is also responsible for 2 of the 4 losses by the defending superbowl Champs.
    Denver is still a contender and one of the top 4 teams in this league.
    Denver had faced the toughest schedule in the nfl.
    losses in Seattle, Stl, & Foxborough 3 of the toughest venues in the nfl.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X