No announcement yet.

Best team in the AFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Broncos loss against the Faiders would probably rank among the biggest choke jobs of Peyton's long and storied career....No? With the bye on the line, I think perhaps it would be. Even bigger than last week's 4-pick performance when you consider the difference in caliber of opponents.

Last season's AFC Champ and SB runner-up, record-setting offense, with a myriad of improvements on both sides of the ball (Sanders, Ware, Ward) and the return of some former stalwarts like Clady.....and miss a bye?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bucky D;5113967]
      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Great.

And where do the Broncos sit right now, relative to the other teams in the division, may I ask?
      Division? We are the AFC West Champions and I think you meant conference which we are the #2 seed because we lost the head to head to NE who has the identical 12-4 record as us.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky D View Post
        A Broncos loss against the Faiders would probably rank among the biggest choke jobs of Peyton's long and storied career....No? With the bye on the line, I think perhaps it would be. Even bigger than last week's 4-pick performance when you consider the difference in caliber of opponents.

Last season's AFC Champ and SB runner-up, record-setting offense, with a myriad of improvements on both sides of the ball (Sanders, Ware, Ward) and the return of some former stalwarts like Clady.....and miss a bye?
        You really wasted your time with this post, didn't you?
        sigpic

Comment

• The New England Patriots

Comment

• The AFC Champions are the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
              The AFC Champions are the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
              Thanks for that......I hadn't read my morning paper yet.

The Pats are looking good.

Comment

Working...
              X