Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or disagree, right or wrong?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Agree or disagree, right or wrong?

    In his weekly picks column, Bill Simmons of Grantland picks the St. Louis Rams over the San Diego Chargers. Even worse, Simmons says he doesn’t think the Chargers will win a game the rest of the season.

    Simmons: "The Chargers have scored 54 points total since Week 6; they can’t block anyone. And they have the 31st-ranked defensive DVOA. Which brings me to my Crazy Proclamation of the Week: I don’t think San Diego wins again this season. They go STL, @Bal, NE, DEN, @SF, @KC. In the words of James 'Baby Doll' Dixon, I wish them a lot of luck."

    Question for you donk fans: are the Chargers done for the season? Yes or no? Is Phil Simms analysis of the Boltz spot on or flawed? Or, will the Chargers get hot as usual and make the playoffs? What's your prediction?

    http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...argers&id=8423
    15
    The Chargers won't get hot as usual and done as Phil Simms said
    80.00%
    12
    As much as I hate to admit it the Chargers will get hot and make the playoffs
    20.00%
    3
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 11-22-2014, 03:03 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

  • #2
    Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    In his weekly picks column, Bill Simmons of Grantland picks the St. Louis Rams over the San Diego Chargers. Even worse, Simmons says he doesn’t think the Chargers will win a game the rest of the season.

    Simmons: "The Chargers have scored 54 points total since Week 6; they can’t block anyone. And they have the 31st-ranked defensive DVOA. Which brings me to my Crazy Proclamation of the Week: I don’t think San Diego wins again this season. They go STL, @Bal, NE, DEN, @SF, @KC. In the words of James 'Baby Doll' Dixon, I wish them a lot of luck."

    Question for you donk fans: are the Chargers done for the season? Yes or no? Is Phil Simms analysis of the Boltz spot on or flawed? Or, will the Chargers get hot as usual and make the playoffs? What's your prediction?

    http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...argers&id=8423
    I voted they are done but I have to point out your fail as usual How did you go from



    Bill Simmons of Garntland says he doesn’t think the Chargers will win a game the rest of the season.
    To


    Is Phil Simms analysis of the Boltz spot on or flawed?
    You make it so easy to pick on you.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

    Comment


    • #3
      I do not know the answer to this crucial question.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        I do not know the answer to this crucial question.
        Easy now don't soil yourself thinking that hard....Norings is out of adult diapers from all the talking out of his arse..
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          In his weekly picks column, Bill Simmons of Grantland picks the St. Louis Rams over the San Diego Chargers. Even worse, Simmons says he doesn’t think the Chargers will win a game the rest of the season.

          Simmons: "The Chargers have scored 54 points total since Week 6; they can’t block anyone. And they have the 31st-ranked defensive DVOA. Which brings me to my Crazy Proclamation of the Week: I don’t think San Diego wins again this season. They go STL, @Bal, NE, DEN, @SF, @KC. In the words of James 'Baby Doll' Dixon, I wish them a lot of luck."

          Question for you donk fans: are the Chargers done for the season? Yes or no? Is Phil Simms analysis of the Boltz spot on or flawed? Or, will the Chargers get hot as usual and make the playoffs? What's your prediction?

          http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...argers&id=8423
          First: Phil Simms is pretty much a pile, as far as I'm concerned.
          Second: I think Simmons said that because it was one of those goofy bits where they're obligated to say something half stupid. (Think Tony Gonzalez picking Denver to go undefeated. Idiot)

          That said: Before last week's game, I said that I thought SD would win 2 straight (Oak/SL) and then lose out. So, I'm going to stick with that. Though, I could see SD losing to SL and possibly winning 1 of the remaining 5. I think Rivers will continue to play but any qb who's fighting rib issues is going to make some mistakes. I don't imagine his ribs will improve vs the rush defenses coming up. SD Oline is struggling like Denver's, too. I just don't think SD has enough healthy starters to get hot, like they have in the past, and I think they're upcoming schedule is brutal whereas that wasn't always the case in previous late season runs. If every starter was completely healthy for SD....maybe they make a run, but I just don't see it with their condition right now.

          Comment


          • #6
            Too bad I cannot vote for a 3rd option of: I don't care!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              ask me after today, if we struggle again on offense and especially if we lose, i will say we wont make the playoffs, even if we do start playing well in a couple weeks.

              i say the chargers go 3-2 their last 5 games but if they lose today they would have to go 4-1 (which is asking a lot considering that murderous 5 game schedule) to reach 10-6 which is the minimum to even have a shot at the playoffs in the AFC this year IMO

              so yeah, have to win today or they are pretty much done.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tough schedule no doubt. But this is the NFL. Outlooks always seem to change in a couple weeks. Even if they don't, I don't think they lose out
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think they have a very good chance to lose out. I wouldn't bet the farm on it, but I would be a hell of a lot more surprised if they win two or more game than lose out, I can tell you that.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    I voted they are done but I have to point out your fail as usual How did you go from
                    To
                    You make it so easy to pick on you.
                    Yeah saw that too
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      I think they have a very good chance to lose out. I wouldn't bet the farm on it, but I would be a hell of a lot more surprised if they win two or more game than lose out, I can tell you that.
                      lol hope and pray kish, i'm sure you would love for that to happen.

                      i would say its more likely that Denver continues to implode and misses the playoffs rather than SD losing out or only winning 1 or 2 games the rest of the season.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As bad as Denver has been off and on this year...the chargers are JUNK...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          lol hope and pray kish, i'm sure you would love for that to happen.

                          i would say its more likely that Denver continues to implode and misses the playoffs rather than SD losing out or only winning 1 or 2 games the rest of the season.
                          I've been saying it will happen since before you started pissing down your collective legs.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            As bad as Denver has been off and on this year...the chargers are JUNK...
                            lol the chargers are junk just like he broncos, both teams have been on and off.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                              I've been saying it will happen since before you started pissing down your collective legs.
                              i don't care how long you have been saying it for, doesn't mean you are going to be right.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X