No announcement yet.

Agree or disagree, right or wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not winning a game is a stretch but its hard seeing them go any better than 2-3 in these last 5
    sigpic

Comment

..."the Chargers have not played very well against good teams this year. San Diego is 5-0 against teams that currently have losing records, but only 2-4 against teams that currently have winning records."

That being said..... Why are so many Denver fans so shy about publicly stating that the Chargers season is done considering the absolutely brutal schedule? I mean come on already Denver loud mouths, too scared to call it right now? I mean we are supposedly not even a blip on the AFC map according to many Denver fans on this board.

Actually, I hope it stays that way the rest of the way and then the shock and awe happens.
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Not winning a game is a stretch but its hard seeing them go any better than 2-3 in these last 5
        So they say this every year (violin)

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
          So they say this every year (violin)
          Judging by your lack of rings i'd say they are correct.

Blam! Blam!
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post

Judging by your lack of rings i'd say they are correct.

Blam! Blam!
            what does not winning a ring have to do with being good in December and making the playoffs? the schedule does look brutal for the chargers but they are relatively healthy and always beat teams they are not supposed to beat this time of year.

it will be rough but if we win today we will be in good shape to make the playoffs.

today's games are huge!
            Last edited by baphamet; 11-30-2014, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Anything can happen. I didn't vote because I didn't care much for the wording.
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                Anything can happen. I didn't vote because I didn't care much for the wording.
                whats wrong with the wording? either you believe they choke and won't make the playoffs (as most Denver fans do...or should I say "did" prior to todays game vs BAL) or you believe they will get hot a usual this time of year and make the playoffs. They are not trick questions.

Comment

Whats wrong noballs...nobody taking your bait and falling for your troll tricks
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                    First: Phil Simms is pretty much a pile, as far as I'm concerned.
                    Second: I think Simmons said that because it was one of those goofy bits where they're obligated to say something half stupid. (Think Tony Gonzalez picking Denver to go undefeated. Idiot)

That said: Before last week's game, I said that I thought SD would win 2 straight (Oak/SL) and then lose out. So, I'm going to stick with that. Though, I could see SD losing to SL and possibly winning 1 of the remaining 5. I think Rivers will continue to play but any qb who's fighting rib issues is going to make some mistakes. I don't imagine his ribs will improve vs the rush defenses coming up. SD Oline is struggling like Denver's, too. I just don't think SD has enough healthy starters to get hot, like they have in the past, and I think they're upcoming schedule is brutal whereas that wasn't always the case in previous late season runs. If every starter was completely healthy for SD....maybe they make a run, but I just don't see it with their condition right now.
                    I know man, its tough but look at where we are right now. We beat KC and we are in.

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                      I think they have a very good chance to lose out. I wouldn't bet the farm on it, but I would be a hell of a lot more surprised if they win two or more game than lose out, I can tell you that.
                      Hey Kish. Are you surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        As bad as Denver has been off and on this year...the chargers are JUNK...
                        After tonights game...man I don't know anymore. Broncos looked like the trash heap garbage of the week team tonight.

Comment

Working...
                        X