This Bronco Fans 5 Most Hated Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Bronco Fans 5 Most Hated Teams

As my years as a Bronco fan have passed, my list of most hated opponents has shifted a bit but has been stable and unchanged for about 20 years now. These are the 5 teams that I love to see lose to anybody, especially us

1 - 49ers
    2 - Raiders
    3 - Chiefs
    4 - Chargers
    5 - Colts
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Mine are

1. Raiders
    2. KC
    3. Chargers
    4. Patriots
    5. Seattle
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

For some reason KC doesn't bother me

Comment

1. Chiefs
        2. Chargers
        3. Raiders
        4. New England
        5. Seattle

I live in Kansas and although the Chiefs are in Missouri, there are a lot of fans here that are Chiefs fans. Had many debates with people over the past 20 years living here. I will always wish for the Chiefs to lose unless it is for our benefit that they win vs another team. I obviously don't like Seattle because of last years Super Bowl, but my dislike for them goes back to the days when they played in the AFC West.
        Last edited by broncomommaof3; 11-24-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

1. New England
          2. Chargers
          3. Chiefs
          4. Seattle
          5. Raiders
          6. Ravens
          Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-24-2014, 06:11 PM.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncomommaof3 View Post
            1. Chiefs
            2. Chargers
            3. Raiders
            4. New England
            5. Seattle

I live in Kansas and although the Chiefs are in Missouri, there are a lot of fans here that are Chiefs fans. Had many debates with people over the past 20 years living here. I will always wish for the Chiefs to lose unless it is for our benefit that they win vs another team. I obviously don't like Seattle because of last years Super Bowl, but my dislike for them goes back to the days when they played in the AFC West.
            Half of my family is from Kansas and they are either Chiefs or Cowboys fans. The Chiefs fans out there never bothered me much, knowing I was a Denver fan.

Originally posted by Jay Rebel View Post
            Me either much, never did. Always had more respect for the organization than I did Oakland, SD or Seattle's.

My top 6 are:

1. New England
            2. Oakland
            3. San Diego
            4. Dallas
            5. Pittsburgh / Seattle
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

1. Raiders
              2. Chiefs
              3. Seahawks
              4. Chargers
              5. Patriots
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Half of my family is from Kansas and they are either Chiefs or Cowboys fans. The Chiefs fans out there never bothered me much, knowing I was a Denver fan.

Me either much, never did. Always had more respect for the organization than I did Oakland, SD or Seattle's.

My top 6 are:

1. New England
                2. Oakland
                3. San Diego
                4. Dallas
                5. Pittsburgh / Seattle
                Hey housh, I challenge you to spend this week in the Lounge over at chiefsplanet.com

Most obnoxious forum on the internet. The things they say about us, worse than any other place I've been but I still have Raiders as my number one because I've met more of them irl here in Europe. More intense on a personal plan.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

1-Steelers..Lived there for 30+ years and the fans made me hate that team. I love watching them lose, but I do like Mike Tomlin.
                  2-Cheatriots
                  3-Sandy Eggo
                  4-Ravens
                  5-Indy

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Rebel View Post
                    I also have mixed feelings about KC. For one - Jamaal Charles was a Bronco fan growing up and he's such a classy dude for such a talented opponent.

I don't know how some of the lists dont have NE on em
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                      Hey housh, I challenge you to spend this week in the Lounge over at chiefsplanet.com

Most obnoxious forum on the internet. The things they say about us, worse than any other place I've been but I still have Raiders as my number one because I've met more of them irl here in Europe. More intense on a personal plan.
                      Haha, I guess the reason I think that is because I havent ran across too many chiefs fans on the internet. I'll decline the invitation and trust you. I only post here.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

1-5) Raiders
                        res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
                          1-5) Raiders
                          I was waiting for someone to say that

Until I moved to WA a couple years ago I spent my whole life in the SF bay area and from where I sit 49er fans are the most obnoxious, football illiterate, fair weather fans I ever experienced. They run around claiming to be a "49er Faithful" when in fact Candlestick Park was a ghost town in the years before Bill Walsh arrived. I absolutely loved that we christened their new stadium with a pre-season 34-0 beat down with over half the "faithful" leaving at halftime. Ya, I've known a ton of Raider fans over the years and I despise their team but I'll give them this - they wear their stuff every year win or lose. When the 49ers are having a lousy year the only people wearing red are the gang bangers in East San Jose
                          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

1. Patriots
                            2. Chargers
                            3. Seahawks
                            4. Raiders
                            5. Cowboys (Just cause I'm from Texas and Cowboys fans are a bunch of trolls)

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              I was waiting for someone to say that

Until I moved to WA a couple years ago I spent my whole life in the SF bay area and from where I sit 49er fans are the most obnoxious, football illiterate, fair weather fans I ever experienced. They run around claiming to be a "49er Faithful" when in fact Candlestick Park was a ghost town in the years before Bill Walsh arrived. I absolutely loved that we christened their new stadium with a pre-season 34-0 beat down with over half the "faithful" leaving at halftime. Ya, I've known a ton of Raider fans over the years and I despise their team but I'll give them this - they wear their stuff every year win or lose. When the 49ers are having a lousy year the only people wearing red are the gang bangers in East San Jose
                              Its all Raiders (some Chargers) all the time is SOCal...especially in the Riverside area where I live.
                              res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Working...
                              X