This Bronco Fans 5 Most Hated Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Precisely, baphs argument is like him rooting for us against the Chiefs, because they are 1 game behind them in the wild card, and the same can be said for the Bills. If your planning on your team losing then thats fine but you expect your team to be in the hunt at the end of the month then you want whats best for them when they do.
    first of all i never root for a division rival but i was happy knowing that one of those teams was going down. besides, you seem to be missing my point entirely. i am saying you need to take care of your division first before worrying about home field, who is the division leader again?

you are acting like you guys have a commanding lead in the division, you do not. if you did i would totally agree with your logic.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      first of all i never root for a division rival but i was happy knowing that one of those teams was going down. besides, you seem to be missing my point entirely. i am saying you need to take care of your division first before worrying about home field, who is the division leader again?

you are acting like you guys have a commanding lead in the division, you do not. if you did i would totally agree with your logic.
      We need to take care of the division first?
      Loser mentality Baphs.
      We need to take care of Buffalo first and hope the Bolts beat NE. Then will be the #1 seed in the AFC.
      We can take care of the division the following week in SD.
      That's how Bronco fans think Baphs, winners mentality we don't need NE to beat you guys we can do that ourselves.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Loser mentality Baphs.
        We need to take care of Buffalo first and hope the Bolts beat NE. Then will be the #1 seed in the AFC.
        That's how Bronco fans think Baphs, winners mentality we don't need NE to beat you guys we can do that ourselves.
        I don't mean to be defending baph here but winners mentality would be to say that we don't need the first seed because we can beat NE at home.

Come on guys, if we can't handle NE at home what chance do we have at beating a Packers team or Seahawks on a neutral field? I say bring on the number two seed and we fight New England for the Super Bowl and then go kick around whatever NFC team shows up in the Super Bowl.

Thats winners mentality. If you're taking a winners mentality approach then you wouldn't need to count on anybody else losing

Comment

Loser mentality Baphs.
          lol that is an unwise outlook on it. you sound like the misinformed fan that always wants his team to go for it on 4th down

so you are an all or nothing kind of guy i take it? either home field advantage or just settle for the wild card? screw a first round bye unless its the #1 seed? LOL

going to be hilarious if that comes back to bite you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoth View Post
            I don't mean to be defending baph here but winners mentality would be to say that we don't need the first seed because we can beat NE at home.

Come on guys, if we can't handle NE at home what chance do we have at beating a Packers team or Seahawks on a neutral field? I say bring on the number two seed and we fight New England for the Super Bowl and then go kick around whatever NFC team shows up in the Super Bowl.

Thats winners mentality. If you're taking a winners mentality approach then you wouldn't need to count on anybody else losing
            locking up a first round bye should be top priority, SD losing to NE and Denver beating the bills almost assures that. these other fans are saying screw that and would rather take a chance going to SD and possibly losing the division all together just so they can have a chance at the top seed.

i think these dudes think the broncos have a bigger lead in the division than they actually do, they are acting like they already got it in the bag like they have been acting all year long even before the season started.

i hope they are right and we do beat NE because if that happens i don't see Denver beating us either, that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              lol that is an unwise outlook on it. you sound like the misinformed fan that always wants his team to go for it on 4th down

so you are an all or nothing kind of guy i take it? either home field advantage or just settle for the wild card? screw a first round bye unless its the #1 seed? LOL

going to be hilarious if that comes back to bite you.
              Have you seen our roster were in it to win now. Not hope the chargers lose if we lose to SD we don't deserve the division period
              sigpic

Comment

I think lil baprod is offended cause no one is worried about his team
                sigpic
                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  I think lil baprod is offended cause no one is worried about his team
                  From this week's ESPN Power Rankings:
                  Denver has won 11 straight divisional road games, and Peyton Manning has never lost to the Chiefs as Broncos quarterback. There just isn't a real divisional challenge yet.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

Have you seen our roster were in it to win now. Not hope the chargers lose if we lose to SD we don't deserve the division period
                    okay man, i hope you get your wish because if we beat the pats you are not winning the division and losing that first round bye, just remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      okay man, i hope you get your wish because if we beat the pats you are not winning the division and losing that first round bye, just remember that.
                      Baphs were beating the Chargers whether the bolts beat NE or not!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMoth View Post

I never said we needed the one seed.
                        If you ask me who I want to win between NE and SD I'm going to say SD because I get annoyed by Rivers at times but I hate Tom Brady! The guy puts on this nice guy boy next door act when really he is a cry baby rich kid who throws a tantrum when he loses.
                        And why wouldn't Bronco fans want the #1 seed? Should we just pack it in and go for the #6 seed to show we can win 3 games on the road?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                          1. Seattle
                          2. San Diego
                          3. Oakland
                          4. Kansas City
                          5. Baltimore

If you would have asked 2 years ago before I moved to Seattle, the Seahawks_wouldn't even be on my list. I actually didn't mind them at all until I started dealing with their fans on a daily basis.
                          Well then that would have been a trick question, as seahawk fans didn't exist prior to two years ago, amirite guise? Guise?

Comment

• 1. Dallas
                            2. Raiders
                            3. Chargers
                            4. Chiefs
                            5. Patriots
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                            X