AFCCG goes thru Foxboro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCCG goes thru Foxboro

Real season starts in 3 weeks. Hope to see the Bronco in the AFCCG game, but the way Manning is throwing I'm not sure

If the Broncos play like they did tonight, they'll be one and done...

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
      Yep, Bronco fans are not in denial we all agree if we play like tonight we will be one and done.
      sigpic

Comment

Good thing Manning has a winning record v. Brady in AFC championships :thumb:
        UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

sadly, it's going to be NE and Seattle in the SB this year IMO

those teams are just too hard to beat at home in January.

in that scenario, go hawks!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah by the way the teams played this week Cincinatti will be playing in the big game... Denver looked bad and a one point win with refs help sure isnt showing greatness.. Honestly the AFC looks weak right now...

Comment

I agree with Baph. Seattle vs New England..

Comment

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                I agree with Baph. Seattle vs New England..
                yeah, i would say that Dallas has a decent chance to maybe upset Seattle considering how good they look and they already beat them there. but the choke is strong with romo in the playoffs.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  yeah, i would say that Dallas has a decent chance to maybe upset Seattle considering how good they look and they already beat them there. but the choke is strong with romo in the playoffs.
                  No Packers?
                  Im not sure why so many are counting them out.....in Seattle is tough no doubt, but I like their chances to upset Sea more than Dallas

Comment

Honestly if it's not Denver winning this I just don't want NE or Seattle.. Cause of the fan bases and the bias toward NE, and the cocky fanbase/team in Seattle. I don't wanna deal with these people this year.

Comment

It gets cold and windy up in Foxboro in january so manning better find his big boy pants along with arm because his throws lately have been the worst I've ever seen him. Also his track record up in Foxboro in January is not very good

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        It gets cold and windy up in Foxboro in january so manning better find his big boy pants along with arm because his throws lately have been the worst I've ever seen him. Also his track record up in Foxboro in January is not very good
                        Yup, it is concerning for sure. Manning's throws have looked pretty bad lately.

Just want to point out however, that your boy Brady's record in Denver isn't good either. He's 3-5 in Denver but somehow that narrative doesn't get told.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                          anyone who plays like we did will be one and done.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            Yup, it is concerning for sure. Manning's throws have looked pretty bad lately.

Just want to point out however, that your boy Brady's record in Denver isn't good either. He's 3-5 in Denver but somehow that narrative doesn't get told.
                            But the game in January if both teams make it will be in Foxboro so bradys record in Denver is mute and mannings record in Foxboro in January is relevant

Comment

Brady is 10-0 in looking like a metro wiener who gets dressed by his wife.

And Belichick is 2948572-0 in looking like a butch 50 year old woman.

I can't make any football arguments now, so deal with it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X