Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start Brock Osweiler now vs the Raiders or wait? You choose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Brock Osweiler now vs the Raiders or wait? You choose.

Denver fans, its become apparent that Manning is quickly going down hill.
    This very well could be his last year in the NFL. Manning has major major issues and advancing in the playoffs doesn't look bright by any stretch of the imagination. So, what exactly can your back up QB do? I say why not test the waters with the Raiders and see what the future of the Broncos can do. I mean why should Peyton even play in this game? He obviously needs a sitz bath and some strong laxitive.

I chuckled when I saw this video of Ossy getting bent at Manning for being a ball hog when clearly the back up QB should have went in after the beating the Raiders and up that far well into the 4th qtr:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...manning/30804/

__________________________________________________ ______________

Yes, Osweiler is our future, start him vs Raiders
    25.00%
    No, Osweiler is garbage. He's not our future. Keep Manning.
    75.00%
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-23-2014, 11:01 PM.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    This very well could be his last year in the NFL. Manning has major major issues and advancing in the playoffs doesn't look bright by any stretch of the imagination. So, what exactly can your back up QB do? I say why not test the waters with the Raiders and see what the future of the Broncos can do. I mean why should Peyton even play in this game? He obviously needs a sitz bath and some strong laxitive.

I chuckled when I saw this video of Ossy getting bent at Manning for being a ball hog when clearly the back up QB should have went in after the beating the Raiders and up that far well into the 4th qtr:

Sadly I agree. I am a huge Manning fan but after watching that game in Cincy, he is done!! He was missing throws he never would have missed in the past. I thought maybe he was struggling with his rhythm going to a run first offense, but he cannot make his throws with velocity or accuracy. I am shocked saddened and stunned but I agree, he is done. Either Patriots or Steelers will represent the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
      Sadly I agree. I am a huge Manning fan but after watching that game in Cincy, he is done!! He was missing throws he never would have missed in the past. I thought maybe he was struggling with his rhythm going to a run first offense, but he cannot make his throws with velocity or accuracy. I am shocked saddened and stunned but I agree, he is done. Either Patriots or Steelers will represent the AFC.
      It is sad but can't say we didn't tell these donk fans so. This day was coming for sure but I honestly thought perhaps he would be good for at least another season. Things aren't looking so bright in that dept. I think the Pats will be representing the AFC in the SB. I'm not all that impressed with the Steelers right now. Why not see what the backup can do for the Broncos? I say start the guy vs the Raiders along with some other back ups and give the starters a rest. What happens if the Bengals beat the Steelers and the Broncos get upset by the Raiders and the Chargers destroy the Chiefs? Who plays who in the wildcard round?

Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 12-23-2014, 11:44 PM.

Comment

It is sad but can't say we didn't tell you so. This day was coming for sure but I honestly thought perhaps he would be good for at least another season. Things are looking so bright in that dept. I think the Pats will be representing the AFC in the SB. I'm not all that impressed with the Steelers right now. Why not see what the backup can do for the Broncos? I say start the guy vs the Raiders along with some other back ups and give the starters a rest.
        The Broncos are not going to bench Manning for three whole weeks unless he has an undisclosed injury that the organization is hiding (Manning would never agree to that nor should he). The Broncos need to stay the course and go down with the ship. I wonder about John Fox but that isn't my call to make.

Comment

Perhaps no ring should be obsessing about his own team instead of being totaly obsessed with the broncos

Were in the post...worry about your team
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            Perhaps no ring should be obsessing about his own team instead of being totaly obsessed with the broncos

Were in the post...worry about your team
            worry about your team, nah. Laughing, yes. What say you? Ossy is your future most likely starting in 2015. Why not test the waters now vs the Raiders?

Comment

He was actually doubtful this week still lingering from illness and knee pains. Though yes its hard to argue it was a bad game, I agree the Broncos should throw him out like the Chargers should of thrown Rivers out in 2012 after he played the broncos in an equally bad game.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

It is sad but can't say we didn't tell these donk fans so. This day was coming for sure but I honestly thought perhaps he would be good for at least another season. Things aren't looking so bright in that dept. I think the Pats will be representing the AFC in the SB. I'm not all that impressed with the Steelers right now. Why not see what the backup can do for the Broncos? I say start the guy vs the Raiders along with some other back ups and give the starters a rest. What happens if the Bengals beat the Steelers and the Broncos get upset by the Raiders and the Chargers destroy the Chiefs? Who plays who in the wildcard round?

The Qb of a soon to be 12-4 team with #2 is no longer good? Brilliant!
                sigpic

Comment

No Ring based on this argument you would have benched Elway in 97 after two blowout road losses week 15 and 16. That old man went on to win back to back Superbowls.
                  Last edited by 58Miller; 12-24-2014, 07:51 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I refuse to answer your stupid poll because of the way the question is worded.

Comment

Elway should have listened to me. Well I think he's listing now isn't he?

Welcome to the Osweiler Era Denver fans (man that sounds like some sort of strange hybrid wiener dog breed).

Now Vote Denver.

Keep Manning or Start Osweiler?

Welcome Denver fans to the Osweiller

Comment

Originally posted by seahawks12th View Post
                        The Broncos are not going to bench Manning for three whole weeks unless he has an undisclosed injury that the organization is hiding (Manning would never agree to that nor should he). The Broncos need to stay the course and go down with the ship. I wonder about John Fox but that isn't my call to make.
                        Apparently he did have an undisclosed injury all along.

You called it man. Manning sunk the ship and got his coach and entire coaching staff fired.

Good one.

Comment

Welcome to the Brock Osweiler Era

Comment

Welcome to the Brock Osweiler Era
                            nah, there is still hope that manning will be back next year to milk that 17 mill the broncos will pay him

Comment

Apparently he did have an undisclosed injury all along.

You called it man. Manning sunk the ship and got his coach and entire coaching staff fired.

Good one.
                              Or more likely the coaching staff knew about the injury a month ago as its been reported and looked at Brock (in the many practices Manning has actually missed since then) and decided that Manning on 1 leg was better then Brock on 2

If Manning is not healed by FA or draft expect them to bring in a QB to compete with Brock for the backup and or starting position
                              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                              X