Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start Brock Osweiler now vs the Raiders or wait? You choose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    nah, there is still hope that manning will be back next year to milk that 17 mill the broncos will pay him
    At least we got r egular season results for our money...what are the Chargers getting for their $17,416,668 besides mediocrity?
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      At least we got r egular season results for our money...what are the Chargers getting for their $17,416,668 besides mediocrity?
      Can you imagine Rivers with all that talent? You guys could be heading for the Super Bowl this year. Does this answer your question?
      Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
        Can you imagine Rivers with all that talent? You guys could be heading for the Super Bowl this year. Does this answer your question?
        Nope..but it confirms your delusional..We have seen Rivers with as much or more talent get put out by a Rookie QB...we have seen Rivers with the number 1 Offense and defense in the league not even make the playoffs...That definitely answered your question and then some :thumb:
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

regular season? who cares about regular season titles? i thought it was all about winning championships in Denver? obviously elway doesn't think regular season titles matter or fox would still be in Denver.
          sigpic

Comment

Nope..but it confirms your delusional..We have seen Rivers with as much or more talent get put out by a Rookie QB...we have seen Rivers with the number 1 Offense and defense in the league not even make the playoffs...That definitely answered your question and then some :thumb:
            you mean the rookie QB he outplayed? yeah, we seen rivers with a lot of talent with the same outcome that has unfolded in Denver, whats your point?

and saying the chargers not making the playoffs with the #1 offense and defense really doesn't do much for your argument. its not like rivers was the problem then, especially when you have the leagues #1 offense.
            sigpic

Comment

you mean the rookie QB he outplayed? yeah, we seen rivers with a lot of talent with the same outcome that has unfolded in Denver, whats your point?

and saying the chargers not making the playoffs with the #1 offense and defense really doesn't do much for your argument. its not like rivers was the problem then, especially when you have the leagues #1 offense.
              Rivers has had 5 years where he was in the top tier in not turning over the ball, the only year you missed the playoffs when that happened was 2010. His decision making has actually cost you every other time youve missed. Though the year hes referring to happens to be 2010. The only problem that year with Rivers was the yards per completion and the number of sacks he took sitting to long in the pocket
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

regular season? who cares about regular season titles? i thought it was all about winning championships in Denver? obviously elway doesn't think regular season titles matter or fox would still be in Denver.
                Many have said the Bills are well built for the playoffs yet somehow magically they didnt make it in, I wonder why?

In this league you need a good QB to get you through the regular season, unless your D is so overwhelming they can make up for it. Thats the secret here, you cant win in the playoffs if you hardly ever go.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Well I know winning anything if pretty foreign to Chargers fans so lets explain how it works..first you have to have regular season success..(I said success not titles) in order to win Championships like AFC West Championships then ACF Championships and then ultimately NFL Championships... and it is about winning NFL Championships but you have to have the opportunities first.You wouldn't know what I mean but thats really seems to be the topic now So lets address it .

Chargers fans talking about about Mannings failures or his pay is hilarious considering their own QBs inability to even get in the post season for the most part for basically the same money and head to head lol not even a debate ...How many times have we been told we are only contenders because of our "rented QB" and thats been reinforced by everyone here saying we are going to have to rebuild now if he retires obviously no talent at all in Denver and its all Manning ..why is it Rivers cant elevate a team to those levels? Baph if Rivers gets credit for out playing Sanchez as a rookie then Manning wins the Brady debate because he has out played him in most of his losses or does that only apply when we are talking about the failure of a franchise QB Rivers? a

I know you hate to have your own hypocrisy thrown in your face and will try and deflect of just ignore the post but thats okay because I know you read it and have no good argument. I'm sure you might "try".

This is the Broncos division to lose next year as well because the only team that has a chance to dethrone us has a failure at QB, unless the back surgery goes bad then you can fall back on 1 of the 2 young quarterbacks you have had on your roster the last three years just waiting for a chance behind a legend...oh wait thats the Broncos In Elway we dont have to trust we KNOW!
                  Beagle
                  Playmaker
                  Last edited by Beagle; 01-14-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X