Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady Gets Lucky He Isn't Ejected. Shows why Patriots are classless crybabies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Gets Lucky He Isn't Ejected. Shows why Patriots are classless crybabies.

Just look at this idiot throw this tantrum for the fight he instigated in the first place lol:

So I guess Brady can do that, but Santana Moss just a short time ago was ejected for "very, very inappropriate language that was derogatory towards the official," lol

Patriot fans should count themselves lucky that Tommy Tantrum is coddled by the NFL and would never be ejected from a playoff game, even if he did deserve it.
    sigpic

Weak...

Comment

Well, he did get knee kicked back down to the ground when he tried to get up... I'd be a little irritated...

And then... on his second attempt at standing, the referee got in on the action, and managed to tackle him back down again! I can see why a ref might feel a little sheepish after that, lol

Maybe the referee just got a little over-excited when he finally got his chance to hug Brady for reals?

Comment

I was hoping....that would have been a great ending to their season.....Definitely deserving .... but its the Vin...
        sigpic

Comment

Saw this live. He should've been ejected immediately. I don't care what he said to Bill, that was ejection material right there.
          sigpic
          Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            I was hoping....that would have been a great ending to their season.....Definitely deserving .... but its the Vin...
            Could you imagine the uproar that would have caused?! Goodell would have been sacrificed on the spot and Vinovich works have been buried under the 50 yard line.

Comment

If Dez Bryant can run on the field with his helmet off and screaming at the Refs and not get flagged, I guess anything of lesser magnitude can be let go.

Comment

Santana Moss was cussing, pointing his fingers at the refs faces and threatening those refs when he got flagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Could you imagine the uproar that would have caused?! Goodell would have been sacrificed on the spot and Vinovich works have been buried under the 50 yard line.
                  lol. The headline hit me, while I was having a smoke.

"REFEREE TACKLES BRADY TO GROUND, THEN EJECTS HIM FOR BEING ANGRY ABOUT IT"

Comment

Cool story bros.

Comment

He's not wrong.

This thread is sorry.

"Boo hoo Brady didn't get thrown out of the game that he broke Montana's TD record on. Life so unfair. Waa Waa Waa."

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                        Just look at this idiot throw this tantrum for the fight he instigated in the first place lol:

So I guess Brady can do that, but Santana Moss just a short time ago was ejected for "very, very inappropriate language that was derogatory towards the official," lol

Patriot fans should count themselves lucky that Tommy Tantrum is coddled by the NFL and would never be ejected from a playoff game, even if he did deserve it.
                        Lol that's pretty weak kish... Cuz I am sure you know exactly what brady said! I mean not like he got kneed by the Ravens player or anything. Let me know next time peyton checks out of the game when his team is down 14 twice...

Comment

This thread alone is without class... No class at all... :brick::brick::brick:

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

i remember when rivers got an unsportsmanlike penalty for doing something similar but he was like 5 yards away from the ref when it happened.

that said, peyton would also get away with the same thing and i'm sure he has too.
                            sigpic

Comment

I saw this yesterday and immediately had the same opinion. Yet another example of no consistency in calling games. Goodell was at this game and should have more stupid comments to make about this.

Furthermore, I have seen multiple flags this year for inappropriate language-- yet I am curious why none were called on Brady during any of his tantrums.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X