hats off to the colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hats off to the colts

Played hard played smart and won the game...hopefully you have speeded up the shedding of gase and delrio

Congrats
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Played hard played smart and won the game...hopefully you have speeded up the shedding of gase and delrio

Congrats
    Colts were the better team. It's time for Elway to see what he has in Osweiler and Replace Fox.
    Yes Manning and Fox have gotten us as far they can.
    sigpic

Comment

They were the better team today by far.

I don't think they have a great chance against NE, maybe 25%. But having said that, they are the team i'm routing for here on out. Hope Luck gets his first SB win!

Comment

where's manningrules?
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
          They were the better team today by far.

I don't think they have a great chance against NE, maybe 25%. But having said that, they are the team i'm routing for here on out. Hope Luck gets his first SB win!
          Ditto. Go Colts, Go Green Bay.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
            Colts were the better team. It's time for Elway to see what he has in Osweiler and Replace Fox.
            Yes Manning and Fox have gotten us as far they can.
            I agree and am infatuated with Kubes
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              I agree and am infatuated with Kubes
              I too want Kubes.
              If we were to go after him, I hope we are not setting too high of expectations.

Comment

Thank you for the acknowledgement. I have a tear in one eye, and a gleam in the other. This is the only time on my 36 years of NFL fandom I have felt a bit bummed after my team found playoff success.

Hard to watch a giant fall, such noise it creates.

I'll be here for years and years to come, because I've grown to respect the fire and passion, the sense of humor and football knowledge you Denver fans reflect. I'll always consider Denver my second team, even long after this Manning chapter has closed (which I feel it has).

Props to all of you for being the cream of the crop of NFL fans. Crazy bunch of knuckleheads you are
                sigpic
                Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Originally posted by ruksak View Post
                  Thank you for the acknowledgement. I have a tear in one eye, and a gleam in the other. This is the only time on my 36 years of NFL fandom I have felt a bit bummed after my team found playoff success.

Hard to watch a giant fall, such noise it creates.

I'll be here for years and years to come, because I've grown to respect the fire and passion, the sense of humor and football knowledge you Denver fans reflect. I'll always consider Denver my second team, even long after this Manning chapter has closed (which I feel it has).

Props to all of you for being the cream of the crop of NFL fans. Crazy bunch of knuckleheads you are
                  Thanks and classy post. From here on out... Go Colts! Colts grow up to be Broncos

Comment

Colts came ready to play and wanted a win. I did not see the same from the Broncos.
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks, as a colt fan, i was really surprised by the booing...whats up with that

Comment

We played like stink.....

Well done Colts....I hope you can pull it off next week
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by isk8brd View Post
                          thanks, as a colt fan, i was really surprised by the booing...whats up with that
                          Our fans boo everyone from Kyle Orton to Peyton Manning.

I guess our new culture is to boo our QB's.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Congratulations to INDY.
                            I hope the Colts take it all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              Our fans boo everyone from Kyle Orton to Peyton Manning.

I guess our new culture is to boo our QB's.
                              When fans see good play, they applaud and cheer. There was not much of that to see today. The fans responded to what they got as most audiences do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X