Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** We Still know the Pats Cheat mega-thread **

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ting-footballs

Does this ever stop... If this guy is guilty the NFL needs to ban Belichick once and for all. I would like to think that there is SOME integrity in this league.

Originally posted by Fair
    Oh you have evidence that they doctored the balls after they were inspected by the refs and while they were in the care custody and control of the Patriot sideline?

Damn, that's impressive.

Or rather you just copied some trash that a Colts reporter has tweeted, proceeded to put on your tinfoil hat and type away.

Please show me the evidence.
    Do you know what "accused" means?

Originally posted by Fair
    Damn, that's impressive.
    No it's elementary but not to a Pats fan. I guess we'll see if it is trash; it is circulating on numerous publications around the country. I know it's damning but if your team didn't have to cheat all the time, this wouldn't be a problem. Hey, I guess if one is going to make a fool of themselves, go down kicking and screaming.

Comment

Looks like our little friend Bob Kravitz is suddenly unsure:

Bob Kravitz ‏@bkravitz

@BenVolin yeah bizarre. More to come tomorrow. Maybe.

https://twitter.com/bkravitz/status/557065307769286656

Classic replies below poking holes in his story:
      e.g. Why are you the only person in the entire sports world who was "told" this and mysteriously your sources disappear?!

Comment

http://deadspin.com/report-patriots-...1680358128/all
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I thought the NFL provided all the balls that were used in the game because of kickers trying to doctor balls by putting them in a clothes dryer so they'd be easier to kick?
          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
            I thought the NFL provided all the balls that were used in the game because of kickers trying to doctor balls by putting them in a clothes dryer so they'd be easier to kick?
            each team gets to pick about 20 balls for use in the game. i believe the kicking balls are different from the regular ones. The referees inspect the balls picked by each side just prior to the game.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...deflated-balls
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I don't like the Patriots but did it really matter at all?? I would say no. I don't think Blount's 148 rushing yards and 3 td's were improved at all by having the ball be slightly deflated.
                sigpic

Comment

I hate the patriots as much as any other Bronco fan but there is no substance to this claim...
                  sigpic

Comment

Super markets all across America are running low on aluminum foil due to the demand for hats among Patriot haters.

Comment

huh??? the patriots are cheaters???? no wai!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

if you aint cheating, you aint tryin....the patriot way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ha ha......"DeflateGate".......

In De"FENCE" of the Pats, I don't think this gate has much of a "handle" on it. Then again, you never know with Billy. But hey, sooner or later there will be another investigation, which will lead us to the inevitable legacy of "BillGates".....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X