No announcement yet.

How do you like your teams first round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo.... does this mean Ray >>>> Ingram??
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Seattle definitely stole the lower end of the first round getting Graham for pick #31.

Happy camper here.
      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        well, when your guy is on suspension for toking up, we can revisit this and you can tell me how valuable of a trade up that was for you

oh and of course every broncos fan didn't want franklin anymore after he left, which is pretty much the same story after every player leaves denver.

you now have one more need at that position and we do not, thanks for that!
        What if your wrong (again) Baphs and he isn't suspended but racking up sacks, and almost sacks then what? meanwhile I find it hilarious that you are excited about a Wisconsin product at RB when you have seen guys like Ron Dayne, Brian Calhoun, and our own Monte Ball have had big numbers in college but struggled in the Pro Game.
        Von Miller has smoked had issues with the hippie lettuce but he is still better than anybody on you defense, HOF Michael Irvin and Nate Newton toked it up, Warren Sapp and Dan Marino both fell in the draft because of weed rumors, they both ended up in the HOF as well. Ever heard of LT yeah it wasn't weed but crack that he enjoyed, so keep your fingers crossed that Ray is Josh Gordon 2.0 and just loves the herb more than making $ and being a star in the NFL.
        I say Ray will be fine, this kid already beat the odds by making it out of the Murder Factory and now he has future HOF Demarcus Ware to take him under his wing and Von Miller to share his experiences with almost losing everything and on the field he will have Wade Phillips putting him in situations to attack the Qb.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
          Seattle definitely stole the lower end of the first round getting Graham for pick #31.

Happy camper here.
          yeah, he's a great wide receiver
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

shane ray should fit in nicely to the colorado lifestyle
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              Yep and Lael Collins would fit right in up in NE.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah.. because all of Colorado lights up...
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

well the chargers picked the guy i wanted them to, the guy that seemed like most
                  chargers fans wanted. but it just sucks they had to give away draft picks just to move 2 spots.

oh well, it could be worse. they could have given up even more for a guy that is a suspension risk because he likes to toke.......hilarious that he plays in Denver, good luck with that

i'm sure von can hook him up with the stickiest of the icky!
                  We gave up more?

You moved two spots with two 4ths for a rb, where rbs just as effective coulda been had later

The broncos moved up five spots for two 5ths and a player who was going to get cut

And got aurguably the best pure pass rusher in the draft

And then you have a pothead condemming the pick because he was caught in posssion....didnt test positive

face it the broncos got better....the bolts filled a hole of need because of the crappiness of their rbs
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    We gave up more?

You moved two spots with two 4ths for a rb, where rbs just as effective coulda been had later

The broncos moved up five spots for two 5ths and a player who was going to get cut

And got aurguably the best pure pass rusher in the draft

And then you have a pothead condemming the pick because he was caught in posssion....didnt test positive

face it the broncos got better....the bolts filled a hole of need because of the crappiness of their rbs
                    Yeah, they filled a need, but why waste a 1st round pick (and a dumb trade to get there) for a RB? Dime a dozen in later rounds.

Comment

Most teams managed to get through the first round without embarrassing themselves.... Denver? Might want to test Elway, just saying.
                      Bowlen: "no competitive advantage" in salary cap violations.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        Yep and Lael Collins would fit right in up in NE.
                        what did he do wrong? being questioned for a crime he may or may mot have committed? this is typical of you - making assumptions and assuming the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by The Donkinator View Post
                          Most teams managed to get through the first round without embarrassing themselves.... Denver? Might want to test Elway, just saying.
                          sorry donk, we got the steal of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                            Elways done a great job with our drafts.
                            Take off the orange colored glasses, it helps with sight.

Highly doubt we need luck.
                            Not only is it football, it's the draft. The Broncos and every other team need all the luck they can get.

Maybe Ingram needs to blaze up .Might actually get to the QB..or he might just be that much less effective. :thumb:
                            Aside from dealing with chronic pain I've never known pot to help anyone do anything better.

I feel sorry for Gordon.. dude couldn't beat out Ball
                            I think you need to look at that timeline again, perhaps this article can help.

now he gets Drafted by the Chargers
                            Surely anyone drafted by another team in the division is going to suck, how could it possibly be otherwise.

Remember the last time you guys traded up to get a RB..he was the next big thing and spent more time on the trainers table than the field
                            Probably why they traded up to get a RB with a track record of being healthy.

not sure what that even means
                            It means of the teams in our division I think the Broncos had the best selection.

are you saying because they have wade Philips their pick was better? is he going to somehow prevent the kid from getting suspended?
                            Wade Philips prevent Shane from getting suspended? No, certainly not. Shane Ray is going into a situation where he can be brought along slowly, in a system that I believe will fit him well and give him every opportunity to thrive especially since he has 2 pro bowlers to model himself after.

i will say that was a very good pick up for them, unrelated to the draft however.
                            I would say that the environment a player will be drafted into can be nearly as important as the player themselves, in that way I think it is very relevant to the discussion. Then again, it's the draft, no one really knows until about 10 years later.
                            Last edited by Puddleglum; 05-01-2015, 10:29 AM. Reason: phrasing
                            sigpic

Comment

what did he do wrong? being questioned for a crime he may or may mot have committed? this is typical of you - making assumptions and assuming the worst.
                              Focus on the post, not the poster.

As for Collins, there is way too little information out there for anyone to be making their minds up about anything. The guy is falling and I think will keep falling. i think someone will take a flier on the guy well ahead of round 7. I think he could go anywhere from rounds 2-5. Time will tell to see how this one plays out, but some team is going to be really happy if the guy is innocent. If he's guilty? It's the draft and a gamble anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

Says the guy who just attacked a kid for having a joint in his car same thing your boy Legarrette Blunt got in trouble for but you team had no problem picking him up but were the team that love the tokers right?
                                I didnt say he did anything wrong but last I checked your owner, players, and coach have had to be part of of a murder case so its nothing new for them right?
                                Last edited by 58Miller; 05-01-2015, 10:38 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X