X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannon Sharpe's take on Deflatgate

My vote for new NFL Commissioner:

https://www.facebook.com/NFL.Shannon.Sharpe?fref=ts
    39 Years and counting as a BroncoManiac !

I heard that too, If Belicheck were to be suspended would it be enough cause for him to cut Tom Brady??? Itd be pretty if Tom ended up in KC where we could pummel him twice a year without Belicheck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
      I heard that too, If Belicheck were to be suspended would it be enough cause for him to cut Tom Brady??? Itd be pretty if Tom ended up in KC where we could pummel him twice a year without Belicheck.
      He would "more probably than not" retire.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        He would "more probably than not" retire.
        To many record to break. And he will get huge money where ever he goes.

Hey how about hi giving the Broncos 3-4 more year after manning.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
          To many record to break. And he will get huge money where ever he goes.

Hey how about hi giving the Broncos 3-4 more year after manning.
          We could let Manning play during the regular season and let Brady play in the playoffs. WIN, WIN.
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

No, no, no!!! Unless there is a gate going on Brady can't win the big game. I don't want him in bronco colors... I'd rather lose with integrity...

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
              No, no, no!!! Unless there is a gate going on Brady can't win the big game. I don't want him in bronco colors... I'd rather lose with integrity...
              I agree, keep Brady and Belichick as far away from Denver as possible, except in late November when we kick their asses back to Foxboro.:hammer:
              39 Years and counting as a BroncoManiac !

Comment

Originally posted by akwarmike View Post
                I agree, keep Brady and Belichick as far away from Denver as possible, except in late November when we kick their asses back to Foxboro.:hammer:
                It was said in jest

Comment

Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
                  you were okay with cheating the salary cap to get your only two rings....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    you were okay with cheating the salary cap to get your only two rings....
                    No additional players were added to make the team better.
                    Only the two top stars agreed to less money for a couple of years.
                    As stated above they did not use the "saved money " for additional player.

But it was used to help the owner get a new stadium in Denver.

The minute Pat heard about the lower level staff that set it up they were fired. And we paid a fine without whining about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X