• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 602BroncoFan
    Bench Warmer
    • Jul 2011

Patriot fans flippin out

You got guys getting arrested at the NFL headquarters shouting "free brady", pats fans making websites for donations to pay the patriots fines, downloading psi calculators to disprove deflategate....is it that serious folks? Going to jail for a suspension, that's bannanas.
  • dizzolve
    Orange Rush
    • Mar 2009

This is how cults are possible. It's like mob mentality. Or herd mentality lol. Cattle. Bunch of swinging cowbells. Tedy Brusci is one of the 'bell cows' if I can just toss a pun in there ........ kk

Seriously though, they can all support their irrational hopes and dreams by holding each other up. Meanwhile back in Reality, another day has passed and it's STILL not getting better.

@POPCORN@
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Assassin27
      Captain
      • Mar 2009

A little off-season entertainment...LOL
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• Brady6
        Practice Squad
        • Nov 2014

Wow another Patriots thread on a Bronco forum! Dayummm!! You guy are bigger pats fan than I am!

Comment

• 602BroncoFan
          Bench Warmer
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
          Wow another Patriots thread on a Bronco forum! Dayummm!! You guy are bigger pats fan than I am!
          Wow. The same pats fan on the Bronco boards complainin about Bronco fans. It doesn't put the air back in the football or brady back in the game buddy.

Comment

• one_bad_55
            Football Immortal
            • Jul 2011

It is just plain pathetic that the Patsy fans are grasping at straws trying to justify what their team and QB has done.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• EddieMac
              Canuck Mod, eh!
              • Feb 2004

SHouldn't you be changing your username to Brady4?
              sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                Football Immortal
                • Jul 2013

The Pats are on every sports network right now because they were caught cheating again. We're just talking about the news.
                On the other hand, you my friend for a so called Pat fan spend a lot of time on the Denver Broncos message boards.
                sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
                  Football Immortal
                  • Mar 2008

Wow.....you luv us don't you? You keep coming back. Ahhh.....so sweet. I think you wear orange and blue undies, and dream about Peyton.

No worries, you are safe in our house. And after all, think of how embarrassed all your Pats mates are right now.

Comment

• Rancid
                    Hall of Famer
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Wow.....you luv us don't you? You keep coming back. Ahhh.....so sweet. I think you wear orange and blue undies, and dream about Peyton.

No worries, you are safe in our house. And after all, think of how embarrassed all your Pats mates are right now.
                    Go away mental picture!
                    Go away mental picture!
                    Go away mental picture!
                    sigpic

Comment

• dizzolve
                      Orange Rush
                      • Mar 2009

In one respect the Pats are benefiting from all of this media coverage. If you put on nfln or espn it's all Patriots. I'm sick of listening to it to be honest. I don't mind hearing about DEFLATEGATE, but now we're getting to know Garroffolo......... and we're learning more about how GREAT BB is how he'll have his team ready

This host on nfln right now is OBVIOUSLY a Pats fan too

Cheaters -
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Dennis.1960
                        Captain
                        • Nov 2014

When I saw on last night's national news that Pats fans had donated over $9,000 to help pay the $1,000,000 fine I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. Are you seriously telling me hard working men and women are donating money to Bob Kraft to pay a fine? News flash, a $1,000,000 fine is pocket change to Kraft...he's probably worth multiple billions. That makes as much sense as writing Bill Gates a check to help him pay his income tax bill
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

• CanDB
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                          When I saw on last night's national news that Pats fans had donated over $9,000 to help pay the $1,000,000 fine I laughed so hard I fell off my chair. Are you seriously telling me hard working men and women are donating money to Bob Kraft to pay a fine? News flash, a $1,000,000 fine is pocket change to Kraft...he's probably worth multiple billions. That makes as much sense as writing Bill Gates a check to help him pay his income tax bill
                          That's awesome, that might take care of one dinner for The Kraft family.

(Is it ok if I say it (nicely).....those fans are not really "in touch" are they??? About as nice as I can say it)

Comment

• L.M.
                            Vitalstatistix
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                            Whoever said Patsies were smart?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• samparnell
                              Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                              • Nov 2007

The only thing worse is a Pats fan on a Bronco Forum.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X