Patriot fans flippin out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
    It didn't help them against the measly Colts, how much more for the Ravens?

Then why do it? Even though the league had warned them just like Spygate? Why keep doing something that you could be fined for? Whenever your done sending your photos of Tommy, maybe you could answer a simple question.
    We know Spygate gave them no advantage but they did it even after being warned and McDaniels while in Denver had to resort to what he was taught when he couldn't beat a team straight up.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, when there's a laughable investigation that cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt but instead speculate, then I have a problem with that. I'm sure you would too if your boss asks for total access to your cellphone, passwords, your email passwords, etc just because he thinks you "probably" had something to do with the loss of a box of paper clips in the office.

The Falcons "probably" used crowd noise? They "most likely than not" used crowd noise? I hope that makes more sense now.

Comment

Well, when there's a laughable investigation that cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt but instead speculate, then I have a problem with that. I'm sure you would too if your boss asks for total access to your cellphone, passwords, your email passwords, etc just because he thinks you "probably" had something to do with the loss of a box of paper clips in the office.

The Falcons "probably" used crowd noise? They "most likely than not" used crowd noise? I hope that makes more sense now.
        the falcons DID pump in crowd noise, there was NO doubt about that.

As far as the cell phone .

Wells made it clear that he would "trust" brady and his agent to filter out the private info on the cell phone and emails, that wells would only see what they said were pertinent .

IMO that was a stupid gesture considering the bogus actions of his agent since.

just give it a rest your BOY got caught with his pants down and now will have to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
          the falcons DID pump in crowd noise, there was NO doubt about that.
          There you go. I'm glad you now understand things clearly

Why can't the Wells report say Brady DID have knowledge of the alleged scam, or say there was NO DOUBT that Brady had any involvement in the allegations.

Now you get my point? The report makes no sense.

All I'm saying is the NFL should hand out penalties commensurate to the offenses at hand. A little air out from a football get 4 games suspension, $1M fine, and loss of draft picks? And that's only from a half-ass report. Not only that but there is no solid evidence that says playing with a football a little off NFL specs gives a HUGE advantage from a properly inflated one. Whether over or under the regulated pressure. You think Aaron Rodgers would like to have use deflated balls? Hell no. So where's the advantage there? It's all speculation. And it showed in the first half as well as the 2nd half of the Colts game.

Of course the Pats are under scrutiny and I have no problem in penalizing them but the penalties do not fit the trivial offense. Brady likes the balls at the bottom end of the legal pressure. So when he plays in the cold weather I'm sure the PSI will drop more. Why doesn't the NFL check the balls in December and January during a game when the PSI will drop after being exposed to subzero temps?

And why (if ball security is really a BIG DEAL) don't they keep the game balls under lock and key after being inspected? Too many loop holes in the NFL and it shows in this current allegation.

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield View Post
            As far as the cell phone .

Wells made it clear that he would "trust" brady and his agent to filter out the private info on the cell phone and emails, that wells would only see what they said were pertinent .
            Now this doesn't make sense. What was Wells thinking? Didn't he consider that if there was any incriminating evidence on his cellphone Brady would leave that information on his phone?

That alone tells me that Wells is very inexperienced and incompetent if this BS you are saying is true. And it shows in his report.

Comment

Comment

Now this doesn't make sense. What was Wells thinking? Didn't he consider that if there was any incriminating evidence on his cellphone Brady would leave that information on his phone?

That alone tells me that Wells is very inexperienced and incompetent if this BS you are saying is true. And it shows in his report.
                According to a guy or girl who calls themselves Brady Ted Wells is inexperienced and incompetent:
                A litigation partner at the New York law firm of_Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison_LLP, theNational Law Journal_has selected Wells as one of America's best white-collar defense attorneys on numerous occasions.[1]_Wells received his B.A. from_College of the Holy Cross, his_M.B.A._from_Harvard Business School, and his_J.D._from_Harvard Law School.[

Wells represented_Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Jr.,[7]who was convicted on March 6, 2007, in theCIA leak grand jury investigation_for_perjury,obstruction of justice, and lying to the_FBI. Wells filed an appeal of Libby's convictions,[8]but dropped the appeal in December 2007 after President Bush commuted Libby's 30-month prison sentence.[9]

Some of Wells' more notable clients includeMichael Espy, Senator_Robert Torricelli,[10]_and Congressman_Floyd Flake.[11]_He represented former New York Governor_Eliot Spitzeragainst allegations stemming from his alleged involvement in a prostitution ring.[12]

Wells recently won a $364.2 million verdict forCitigroup_in a trial against_Parmalat. Parmalat had been asking for $2 billion in damages. The jury found that Citi was not liable, and gave Citi the highest verdict award permissible.

Wells also has represented several major corporations during_class action_lawsuits including_Merck,_Philip Morris, and_Johnson and Johnson.

In November 2013, the_National Football League_hired Wells to prepare a report on a bullying incident with the Miami Dolphins involving_Richie Incognito.[13]_The report, released on February 14, 2014, made headlines for its finding of "a pattern of harassment".
                sigpic

Comment

Brad Johnson's defense won his Superbowl not his doctored balls, he admitted to paying for.
                  But your a Patriot fan who believes Brady won all 4 and defense lost the 2 right?
                  sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                    Accept it or seek therapy !
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/b...-sb-37/2214490
                      Brad Johnson had ALL the footballs scuffed before the Super Bowl, which benefitted both teams, not just one team getting a advantage. But how bout this, why don't we just suspend Brad Johnson too, will that help? All your little cheaters can chill together! Honestly, you are using a lot of half truths to prove your point... Kind of coming off just as shady as your idols.

Comment

Nothing here shows the ball boys doctored the balls after the refs Inspection with Brad Johnson. can this be verified if it happened? If not you better that on your little poster!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X