Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL related Blu Ray: great weekend watching!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL related Blu Ray: great weekend watching!

This arrived just in time for the weekend. I will definitely enjoy reliving every single moment. When do you guys think you'll finally get a championship Blu Ray? I mean, blu rays weren't even around when you guys last won.

I bet you'll really see Brady have a good grip on the ball in HD.
    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Comment

Yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to re-watching those two 14 point comebacks against Baltimore and the 10 point 4th quarter comeback in the SB (biggest in SB history.)

What a great season we had. I wonder when the Broncos will ever get to experience anything remotely like it.

Comment

Cool now you can watch your team cheat in hi-def. :thumb:

Make sure you have your box of tissues and have your slim fast shakes handy.

Comment

Hey, if you have really good surround sound you can probably hear a subtle hiss of air being released when they do the locker room shots.
          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
            Hey, if you have really good surround sound you can probably hear a subtle hiss of air being released when they do the locker room shots.
            Plenty of behind-the-scenes footage on this thing. I'll see if I can see any suspicious activity, like McNally going to the restroom to take a dump. That kind of stuff just doesn't belong in the NFL and should be punished harshly.

Comment

I doubt if you'll break away from the Denver Broncos forum long enough to watch even one of them.

Comment

Working...
              X