So with a little slack time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with a little slack time

I strolled over to the CMB to see what they thinking since there is no charger fans here

I happened to see this

Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
    If we're talking about the entire secondary, there's no question we're better than they are at safety. We have the best guy in the game and then bodies at SS. They have a good box safety and then bodies at FS. It's a clear separation.

Cornerback is super close. I think Chris Harris is the best player between either group, but I would also say that Verrett and Robinson were better players last season than Talib and Roby. The latter have the bigger names, but not necessarily the better games. Depth is comparable.
    followed by

Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
    If we're talking about the entire secondary, there's no question we're better than they are at safety. We have the best guy in the game and then bodies at SS. They have a good box safety and then bodies at FS. It's a clear separation.

Cornerback is super close. I think Chris Harris is the best player between either group, but I would also say that Verrett and Robinson were better players last season than Talib and Roby. The latter have the bigger names, but not necessarily the better games. Depth is comparable.
    and again

I'm sure I'm thinking with my heart in assuming that Verrett will be as good or better for 16 games as he was for 6. But I honestly do believe that in the 6 games he played he was a better player than Talib. And pro bowls are basically meaningless to me in making these rankings.

so my first question other then what kind of meds this dudes on is

how is a rookie verret with

19 tckls.....11 pd...2 int
    better than Talib with
    64 tckls...1sack...16 pD..4 ints (2 tds)

then how is robinson with
    38 tckls....11pd...2 int

supremely better than robys

65 tckls...1sack...13 pd...2int and 2 ff
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    I strolled over to the CMB to see what they thinking since there is no charger fans here

I happened to see this

followed by

and again

so my first question other then what kind of meds this dudes on is

how is a rookie verret with

19 tckls.....11 pd...2 int
    better than Talib with
    64 tckls...1sack...16 pD..4 ints (2 tds)

then how is robinson with
    38 tckls....11pd...2 int

supremely better than robys

65 tckls...1sack...13 pd...2int and 2 ff
    Tsp, tsk arapaho. Fantasy stats. It's all a fantasy. What could have been far exceeds was is. You're paying the game wrong.

Comment

The Chargers secondary was their biggest statistical improvement last season. I think Weddle is a beast but their corners all have weaknesses. Harris is no doubt the best CB between to 2 teams but then I might have to go with Roby over Talib .

.I would take Tony Carter our last line CB over every guy they got at CB except Verret

I would only take verret because of potential not because of anything he has done yet
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I have to add I have not been to the Koolaid Boards in years..I wonder if they still lock the forums after a loss..
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I dunno havent been a member for yrs....dont think theres enough bronco fans there to even qualify as smack

That said...talib was toasted against the colts...but the guy was so much better than verret ...roby was clearly better than verrett or robinson
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
          X