Jason Verrett ♥ Bradley Roby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yes well this at least explains verrett's poor play, he was getting worked by hilton with a torn ACL....what's roby's excuse? its actually kind of amazing how well he played last week with that same injury, he made a fantastic play that forced an INT.

oh and talking smack that a player is not as good because he gets hurt is abut as dumb as you can get, arapaho lives for that kind of smack lol
    LOL He tore his ACL trying to cover him but nice try. You not only dont but CANT play CB on a week old acl injury.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

philip rivers
      brandon mebane
      corey liuget
      melvin gordon (he isn't playing amazing eihter but better than anderson currently and your RB's are trash, i have been saying it for a while now)
      both of our TE's are better than anything you got
      not impressed with denver or SD's OL other than to say they both have improved slightly and both have pretty good centers, that's about it.
      denvers safety's have not performed well even with the help from the corners, the chargers crappy safeties have performed better but i'm not willing to say they are better players.
      the chargers entire DL now with the addition of bosa is far and away better than denver's across the board, only wolfe is a guy you can say would possibly remain the starter.

that is considering the chargers have lost all their best players except philip rivers.
      Like I said, 1 of 22.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

according to pff casey heyward is the second ranked corner so far right above chris harris but thats going to change now that he will be without verrett and flowers, at least for this weekends game.

the thing is, offensively the chargers have lost all their best players besides rivers. sure it's easy to say now how wrong i was after losing so many key players and IMO it's pretty weak to ignore these facts as if they are not happening.

it's no excuse for choking games away that should be wins but to continue to talk smack about my well rounded comment is pretty pointless and dumb.
        The only thing well rounded about you is your big mouth from shoving your foot in it routinely.
        sigpic

Comment

what's funny is im supposed to take what a biased donkey homer says over a site that evaluates every single player without bias. it's not like broncos players are not rated high on PFF, it's just not every position like most delusional broncos fans seem to think.
          I guess its a good thing we're not talking about tennis. Football is a team sport. Our unit is better than yours. Scoreboard.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X