"At least he held on to the helmet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "At least he held on to the helmet"

Did anybody catch the comment after Charles' second fumble? He was pictured sitting on the bench slamming his down his helmet when Nantz said "at least he held on to the helmet."

As funny as it was that was something I'd expect Simms to say. And after that had talked up how great Charles is (and he is, no question). Again, funny, but oddly out of place for Nantz.

I cracked up at that, to be honest.
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

It was a good zinger for sure. Is Simms getting harder and harder to handle by the week or is it just me? It's getting as bad as Collingsworth for me.............

Comment

Simms is a good football analyst, much as Collingsworth is. It's when they inject their own, more personal opinions into the results that it gets annoying to listen to.

"Jim/Al, I don't think that should have been called a..." and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Livinthelife View Post
          It was a good zinger for sure. Is Simms getting harder and harder to handle by the week or is it just me? It's getting as bad as Collingsworth for me.............
          simms is fine. you just don't like PM (which is fine)...and collingsworth, i mean, you can't compare anyone to that guy.

Comment

I love clowns

Comment

"At least he held on to the helment"

Charles fumbles last second....he looked mad on the sidelines.

Any KC fans around here? I know ya'll mad today. And so are the Charger fans that frequent here. Time to recognize, talking trash about Manning simply leaves one with their foot in their mouth as usual. Denver keeps beating everybody in the AFC West again, and again, and again.
              "Oooh his arm is weak"
              "oooh he's old"
              "oooh Kubiak's new offense"

...silence.

Comment

The guys on NFLN Total Access are bummed out that we won. Especially that turd Heath Evans. It pained him to even give some love to our D. Hate that guy.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I did not think the comment was funny and was a dumb thing to say. I was not offended or anything; it just seemed like armature playground stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought it was Phil Simms that made that comment. Hilarious! (Esp - since that guy hates the Broncos IMO)

Comment

I took a gander at a KC forum last night after the game because I just had to see how they were handling this loss and I will give them a lot of credit. Yes they were furious, and a lot of them seem to have no respect for JC, but they were not making lame excuses for this loss and they were giving a lot of praise to our Defense.

I was ready to go bed last night upset but not mad over our loss. Our defense played their hearts out and kept us in it against a tough team, a good coach, and one of, if not, the hardest place to play on the road. Then, in 9 seconds, a blitzkrieg was unleashed, and that see of angry red calmed. Fans in orange all over the country watched 9 seconds of the craziest football they have ever seen.

KC, good lord you put up a hell of a fight! You only allowed 14 points from 5 turnovers, be proud of that. You held what should be a strong running game, to like 60 yards. You harassed our poor QB to no end, and you were even gifted a few questionable calls. all in all KC, you helped provide which will probably be the best Thursday night game of the year.

Holy Stokley watch out, holy Roby just made his statement.

Comment

What did we do?

Are they still miffed at Pat for that fur coat or what?

Really, does anybody know?
                        Is it just because Colorado is the best place on earth?

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                          I took a gander at a KC forum last night after the game because I just had to see how they were handling this loss and I will give them a lot of credit. Yes they were furious, and a lot of them seem to have no respect for JC, but they were not making lame excuses for this loss and they were giving a lot of praise to our Defense.

I was ready to go bed last night upset but not mad over our loss. Our defense played their hearts out and kept us in it against a tough team, a good coach, and one of, if not, the hardest place to play on the road. Then, in 9 seconds, a blitzkrieg was unleashed, and that see of angry red calmed. Fans in orange all over the country watched 9 seconds of the craziest football they have ever seen.

KC, good lord you put up a hell of a fight! You only allowed 14 points from 5 turnovers, be proud of that. You held what should be a strong running game, to like 60 yards. You harassed our poor QB to no end, and you were even gifted a few questionable calls. all in all KC, you helped provide which will probably be the best Thursday night game of the year.

Holy Stokley watch out, holy Roby just made his statement.
                          Not to diminish what you said they allowed 31
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                            Not to diminish what you said they allowed 31
                            He is right if you are talking about points.

The Chiefs only allowed 14 off of turnovers. He wasn't talking about the total score. And I age usually you can't turn the ball over that many times and expect to win and they almost accomplished that with the 4. The 5th was the straw that broke the camels back lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                              The guys on NFLN Total Access are bummed out that we won. Especially that turd Heath Evans. It pained him to even give some love to our D. Hate that guy.
                              Ugh. Heath Evans. There are several people on my "I'd punch this guy in the face if I saw them out on the street" list. Heath Evans is among them. His boyfriend Tom Brady is on there, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X