Thank You AFC West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You AFC West

Thanks to the Raiders for being one of the worst franchises in history and forcing their fans away

Thanks to the Chargers fans for being so fairweather playing there is like an additional home game and an additional thanks to Rivers for choking consistently after the 1st half

Thanks to the Chiefs for being a team that has found a way to lose so often.

We are now the owner of the record for the most consecutive road game wins in a division and yes a lot of it is thanks to our team but we couldnt do it without you guys sucking the way you do.

13 straight and counting in the words of Shannon Sharpe "This is our house we own it we win here"
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-18-2015, 04:33 AM.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

You would think with how bad the AFC East has been, the Pats* would have locked up this record long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
      You would think with how bad the AFC East has been, the Pats* would have locked up this record long ago.
      Yes but 2012 and 2007 were the only times they swept, there is always 1 or 2 teams in their division they just cant take on in their house. Where Manning has owned and practically opened up shop in every AFC West city since moving there
      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-18-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

way to take a shot at the pats when they have nothing to do with this thread.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          way to take a shot at the pats when they have nothing to do with this thread.
          Oh I am sorry, is this your forum? Not sure if you can call that a shot either, more like an observation.

Comment

You got it, Mr. King of the Regular Season Division. All you, bro.

If you need help to look awesome in the playoffs as well, please feel free to call. We here in Oakland can't help you but I'm sure the others can.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              You got it, Mr. King of the Regular Season Division. All you, bro.

If you need help to look awesome in the playoffs as well, please feel free to call. We here in Oakland can't help you but I'm sure the others can.
              Yeah to bad we cant play the Raiders every week, pick our matches like a boxer and ride our way to a great record (not a shot at anyone in particular)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh I am sorry, is this your forum? Not sure if you can call that a shot either, more like an observation.
                  i suppose it's superbowls that denver has trouble with, but congrats on the record.
                  Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                    We are now the owner of the record for the most consecutive road game wins in a division and yes a lot of it is thanks to our team but we couldnt do it without you guys sucking the way you do.

13 straight and counting in the words of Shannon Sharpe "This is our house we own it we win here"
                    Best of all we took the record from the 49ers, home of the ugliest billion dollar stadium ever built and the worst fair weather fans in the NFL
                    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      i suppose it's superbowls that denver has trouble with, but congrats on the record.
                      Just like how New England has trouble being embarrassed by the Giants?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                        Best of all we took the record from the 49ers, home of the ugliest billion dollar stadium ever built and the worst fair weather fans in the NFL
                        Woah, woah, woah, there. I completely disagree. The 9ers may have the ugliest billion dollar stadium but the DO NOT have the most fair weather fans. I live in San Diego, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Woah, woah, woah, there. I completely disagree. The 9ers may have the ugliest billion dollar stadium but the DO NOT have the most fair weather fans. I live in San Diego, I know.
                          If the Chargers stadium was a billion dollars it would be considered the ugliest as it is the ugliest stadium in the NFL. Besides we could not have done this without those fans not showing up even when they are still in the playoff hunt only because they are no longer in the division lead giving Broncos fans the ability to make the stadium a sea of orange.

I miss going to those games in College especially when Invesco was having the weird laws about excessive cheering, Bronco fans went crazy in SD

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                            Thanks to the Raiders for being one of the worst franchises in history and forcing their fans away

Thanks to the Chargers fans for being so fairweather playing there is like an additional home game and an additional thanks to Rivers for choking consistently after the 1st half

Thanks to the Chiefs for being a team that has found a way to lose so often.

Aint that the truth! Glad we can help, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                              This was Emmanuel Sander's reaction last night as well.

Emmanuel Sanders (@ESanders_10) September 18, 2015
                              ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?! Mission 2-0: completed✔️ #PickYourPoison #BatmanandRobin pic.twitter.com/I72yaM31sP

Comment

Working...
                              X