Von Miller sack dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller sack dance

Um, so I think this is the best place to put this but, Mods, if you need to purge this, I understand.

So Von showed us his latest sack dance last night inspired by a Key & Peele skit. If you missed it you can catch the video over at MHR.

I read a tweet about it and about pee'd my pants in laughter. As I parent though, I totally get and agree with the sentiment but golly, I still laughed.

SUPREME x Trill Ball ‏@trillballins 4h4 hours ago
    My kids won't stop grinding their junk around my house this morning.... Thanks von Miller
    I wonder if the NFL will want to censor with penalties some of those type of "celebrations" for decency thou. But, gosh, I'm still laughing.
    Last edited by Rastic; 09-18-2015, 11:37 AM.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Um, so I think this is the best place to put this but, Mods, if you need to purge this, I understand.

So Von showed us his latest sack dance last night inspired by a Key & Peele skit. If you missed it you can catch the video over at MHR.

I read a tweet about it and about pee'd my pants in laughter. As I parent though, I totally get and agree with the sentiment but golly, I still laughed.

I wonder if the NFL will want to censor with penalties some of those type of "celebrations" for decency thou. But, gosh, I'm still laughing.
    I hope the coaches make him invent a new dance because it'll be our luck he does this after a critical 3rd down sack then gets flagged by a sensitive referee for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Comment

I told my wife we should have gotten a 15 yarder for "Inappropriate Celebrating"
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
        I hope the coaches make him invent a new dance because it'll be our luck he does this after a critical 3rd down sack then gets flagged by a sensitive referee for unsportsmanlike conduct.
        Just as long as he doesn't pump 3 times LMAO (a joke about the skit)
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

lol awesome thread

Did you see Von destroy Fake Gronk last nite?

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/271...dYl3w0UcmZMT9F

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...lce-fake-gronk
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

It reminded me of Rick Rude from WWF rasslin' in the 80's.

Comment

Dancing like that isn't my bag. Didn't he hurt himself doing a dance once? If so, not smart.

Von, just play like you can. Love your game!! (not your dance!)

Comment

good ol Hingle McCringleberry
                sigpic

Comment

I missed that. But I gotta give it to Lance Moore for also having Kenny Still as the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                    I missed that. But I gotta give it to Lance Moore for also having Kenny Still as the referee.

hahaha 3 pumps will always get ya
                    sigpic

Comment

IM not a big fan of the dancing crap going on. Id love nothing more, then seeing Von smash a opposing QB, get up, do a mile high salute, and get his arse back to the D huddle. Act like hes done it before, and not act like every sack is his 1st. If i remember correctly, i swear he did a dance when D.Ware got a sack. I just kinda stood there in awe, like really man ? You didnt even get the sack. Congratulate you teammate, and get back to business.

but as long as hes playing at a high-level. and NOT committing stupid penalties, then idc what he does TBCH.
                      :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                        IM not a big fan of the dancing crap going on. Id love nothing more, then seeing Von smash a opposing QB, get up, do a mile high salute, and get his arse back to the D huddle. Act like hes done it before, and not act like every sack is his 1st. If i remember correctly, i swear he did a dance when D.Ware got a sack. I just kinda stood there in awe, like really man ? You didnt even get the sack. Congratulate you teammate, and get back to business.

but as long as hes playing at a high-level. and NOT committing stupid penalties, then idc what he does TBCH.
                        Well, if we're going to go there then I wish the same for TD celebrations...

Comment

Did you notice how quickly they cut away from him dancing?

Comment

Well, if we're going to go there then I wish the same for TD celebrations...
                            Me too...and I also don't like how every 1st down seems to be celebrated like it's the super bowl winning play. Newsflash to receivers: It's your job to catch that pass and make a 1st down
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by notwithit View Post
                              Did you notice how quickly they cut away from him dancing?
                              I certainly and it is a good thing otherwise more people most likely would have spoken out possibly causing him to be fined.

I love Von and his play but It was very uncalled for. He needs to remember that he is setting an example.
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-20-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X