If only the Chargers had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    not true at all though, unless you judge his entire performance based on one pass, which is just dumb.
    When you have a franchise QB, you don't end 8 consecutive drives like that. Especially against the Steelers poor secondary.

This entire thing is broken.

Comment

• 15 minutes of football have been played today....

Dunlap carted off
      Liuget carted off
      Hairston, Ladarius Green, and Stevie Johnson all on the sideline with injuries.

5 injuries, 15 minutes. Who else does this happen to?

Update: 2 minutes later, Chris Watt leaves the game. 6 injuries, 17 minutes. I ask again, who else does this happen to?

Comment

• Originally posted by SDERA View Post
        15 minutes of football have been played today....

Dunlap carted off
        Liuget carted off
        Hairston, Ladarius Green, and Stevie Johnson all on the sideline with injuries.

5 injuries, 15 minutes. Who else does this happen to?

Update: 2 minutes later, Chris Watt leaves the game. 6 injuries, 17 minutes. I ask again, who else does this happen to?
        You guys had the same training staff the whole time?Seems year after year you guys have issues
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          You guys had the same training staff the whole time?Seems year after year you guys have issues
          I really don't know if you can blame a training staff for a twisted ankle, or a concussion, It's just awful luck.

BTW Stevie Johnson came back.....and Keenan Allen got hurt on that TD catch. So like for like.

Comment

• All I have to say is....they forgot Ladarius Green.

And mind you, Eric Weddle, Manti Te'o, and Orlando Franklin didn't play at all. And Gates was nicked going in.

Comment

• In juries today: EVERYONE.

Comment

• And the Bolts lose. Anyone surprised?

Comment

All I have to say is....they forgot Ladarius Green.

And mind you, Eric Weddle, Manti Te'o, and Orlando Franklin didn't play at all. And Gates was nicked going in.
                  Thats a pretty long list. But if you look on the bright side, With your list included and the exception of Weddle and Allen at least they were all bad to average anyway!:thumb:

Seriously that looks a lot like our FA departure list every off season the last 2 years with less lost talent but at l;east we know we wont have them come regular season
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• At least they can find solace in the basement knowing rivers brain fart of just picking the ball up and throwing it for grabs didnt cost the them the game

Small victory
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                      At least they can find solace in the basement knowing rivers brain fart of just picking the ball up and throwing it for grabs didnt cost the them the game

Small victory
                      He went deep once today.. I almost messed my pants..then i realized it was a blown coverage and he still under threw it
                      Last edited by Beagle; 11-01-2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

He went deep once today.. I almost messed my pants..then i realized it was a blown
                        coverage and he still under threw it
                        Wait now...you know baps rules

If a bronco wr gets that wide open...its a busted coverage...no big deal

However in the baprod book of smack if a charger gets wide open its a brilliant play....beautiful throw...and great route and catch
                        sigpic

Comment

When you have a franchise QB, you don't end 8 consecutive drives like that. Especially against the Steelers poor secondary.

This entire thing is broken.
                          the team is bad yes but look at today as another example. look at all the injuries and shuffling along the OL and among the WR's and rivers still played pretty dang flawless considering all that, yet they lose.

today if the defense would have made a play or two we win that game easily. turn overs have been the real kicker lately and we turn the ball over zero times today, still lose.
                          sigpic

Comment

He went deep once today.. I almost messed my pants..then i realized it was a blown coverage and he still under threw it
                            you mean the one where floyd barely slowed down to catch? that rivers threw off his back foot? he has made similar deep throw to floyd a few times this year. do you ever kick any real football knowledge? or just troll?
                            Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2015, 04:56 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              the team is bad yes but look at today as another example. look at all the injuries and
                              shuffling along the OL and among the WR's and rivers still played pretty dang flawless considering all that, yet they lose.

today if the defense would have made a play or two we win that game easily. turn overs have been the real kicker lately and we turn the ball over zero times today, still lose.
                              Injury excuse
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                                In juries today: EVERYONE.
                                yep, but not everyone has a defense to carry your terrible offense like Denver does.

i bet rivers is more jealous of manning right now than he ever has been.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X