X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    oh i see, so you post an opinion article to back up your opinion and that's totally credible. but when i do it and i do it here constantly, it's always discredited.

hypocrisy at it's worst.

i'm not surprised NFL.com has a chargers player ranked low, the chargers are getting no love in the media this year and i love it!

by the way, according to PFF verrett was the 6th ranked corner in the NFL last year and only one guy had a better coverage score than verrett (tyrann mathieu).

in case you were wondering, no denver donko corner graded as well as verrett, even chris harris jr.

but let me guess, PFF is somehow less credible than NFL.com now?
    First you must be guessing I dont have PFF and that was mistake one..I do premium account.. I was there when you were mocking it as a source for football info.. So I know Harris was the third ranked CB last season [IMG][/IMG]

Thats Verett down there at 26th with his 3 total passes defensed and 3 ints lol just ahead of Roby at 28th and behind Talib at 25th. Now having busted you in yet another lie those rankings are subject to numbers alone..are you now a stat watcher? lol Peters was a dominate force as a rookie and played a whole season I would take him in a quick second over every player on the Chargers defense

Is the NFL top 100 an opinion..yes no doubt the opinion of the whole collective NFL player base..Not some homer Chargers fan that you would use a proof Not a hater and not NFL.com but keep playing that everyone is over looking the Chargers card that worked real good for them last year after you went on nd on about it all last off season too lol. Maybe nobody is over looking them at all and they just suck!
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-02-2016, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    oh i see, so you post an opinion article to back up your opinion and that's totally credible. but when i do it and i do it here constantly, it's always discredited.

hypocrisy at it's worst.

i'm not surprised NFL.com has a chargers player ranked low, the chargers are getting no love in the media this year and i love it!

by the way, according to PFF verrett was the 6th ranked corner in the NFL last year and only one guy had a better coverage score than verrett (tyrann mathieu).

in case you were wondering, no denver donko corner graded as well as verrett, even chris harris jr.

PFF is a great source but.... It is a bit skewed. It doesn't take into account the amount of games, snaps, quality of opponents, and numerous positions on the field they're playing. I'm not trying to take away anything for the argument (opinion) of who's better but.... Mathieu played 84.6% of the snaps, Varrett played 71.7% of the snaps, Harris played 97% of the snaps. This gives more opportunity of negative play against combined quality of players they're covering.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I just had to remind everyone of this particular post.
    Nice baph, haha maybe you should make a similar post this season and see how we fair here in Broncomania!!!

:clap:
    you know, i already ate that crow and continue to do so in my sig.

yes i was wrong about that, ill admit it.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    marcus peters is the 49th ranked corner last year according to PFF

boy oh boy, you were so right!

is that beagle failing i smell? i think it is......

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Lots of LOLs in this thread! The post before this one not even being the dumbest one but I am bumping it because I said i liked the Cheifs CB Peters better than Chargers CB Verrett and caught some crap for it. Well Sparklers fans where do you think Verrett will be in the top 100?

hypocrisy at it's worst.

Last edited by baphamet; 06-02-2016, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    yes and once again will do absolutely nothing with it, which is good news for the rest of the AFC.
    Here's one of my favorites because of the simplicity combined with the absolute. Nothing better than someone giving an absolute and being incredibly wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

make no mistake, you are not getting a SB ring with manning and you all know it, don't hate the messenger, i'm just pointing out what everyone knows already.
    I just had to remind everyone of this particular post.
    Nice baph, haha maybe you should make a similar post this season and see how we fair here in Broncomania!!!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Not looking good for Verrett

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Lots of LOLs in this thread! The post before this one not even being the dumbest one but I am bumping it because I said i liked the Cheifs CB Peters better than Chargers CB Verrett and caught some crap for it. Well Sparklers fans where do you think Verrett will be in the top 100?
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-02-2016, 11:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Never which is why we fired all our coaches last season derp..in order to be content we would have stuck with the guys that caused us to be so mediocre in the playoffs the last 3 years
    i'm talking about the fans that brag about winning the division 4 years in a row and pretending getting wrecked in the SB is some kind of accomplishment, that's not something a fan base of a winning tradition brags about.

but maybe my expectations of fans of a good franchise is higher than yours?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    yet you are content with just winning a bad division and getting embarrassed in the playoffs, which was the point. i thought broncos fans demanded more out of their team? telling me you have two rings from the 90's doesn't disprove anything i said in that statement if you actually ready what i typed there.
    Never which is why we fired all our coaches last season derp..in order to be content we would have stuck with the guys that caused us to be so mediocre in the playoffs the last 3 years

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    You have lost any credibility you may have had with that statement. Our fan bases are not even close. Our team has sold out every home game for over 40 years. The Denver Broncos are the home team for all of the Rocky Mountain states not just the city of Denver. Our stadium has never had more opposing team fans than home fans.

Our team may have lost a Super Bowl recently, but we have two Lombardis sitting in the trophy case. What does your team have besides a notion to move where they can only dream of having the same fan support as the Denver Broncos?

Yeah, you don't want to go there!
    yet you are content with just winning a bad division and getting embarrassed in the playoffs, which was the point. i thought broncos fans demanded more out of their team? telling me you have two rings from the 90's doesn't disprove anything i said in that statement if you actually ready what i typed there.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    I see baprod is extremely butthurt...and so trying to convince himself our fans and team is just like his pathetic ones

Loss of the threads of credibility he had left

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    you guys are becoming more and more like chargers fans each passing year.
    You have lost any credibility you may have had with that statement. Our fan bases are not even close. Our team has sold out every home game for over 40 years. The Denver Broncos are the home team for all of the Rocky Mountain states not just the city of Denver. Our stadium has never had more opposing team fans than home fans.

Our team may have lost a Super Bowl recently, but we have two Lombardis sitting in the trophy case. What does your team have besides a notion to move where they can only dream of having the same fan support as the Denver Broncos?

Yeah, you don't want to go there!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Except we actually already made it to a Superbowl , we have a fan base , our Window isn't closed , we have a great GM, a young deep team ,cap space, a great owner, a beautiful stadium,we will be in Denver for the foreseeable future, a winning record,4 straight,division titles and going for a record tying 5th! other than all that we are exactly the same...

So I suppose allthat crap you said was meant to make us feel as bad as all 3 of the Chargers fans?"....yep it didn't work! :dance:

Another dive into the deep end of the pool ends in falure because the pool was empty..:thumb:
    you guys have done nothing since the 90's that the chargers haven not done except get yourselves embarrassed in the SB. the chargers won the division 4 years in a row and choked in the playoffs just like the broncos do every year and you guys smacked the hell out of us when it was happening.

now it's clearly different because its your team falling on their face every year in the playoffs? it is funny to see broncos fans being content with winning division titles and getting curb stomped in the SB, you guys are becoming more and more like chargers fans each passing year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X