X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yep the same exact way the chargers choked, now the broncos do it every single year. congrats, your broncos team has been reduced to a franchise like the chargers who don't even have a legit fan base.
    Except we actually already made it to a Superbowl , we have a fan base , our Window isn't closed , we have a great GM, a young deep team ,cap space, a great owner, a beautiful stadium,we will be in Denver for the foreseeable future, a winning record,4 straight,division titles and going for a record tying 5th! other than all that we are exactly the same...

So I suppose allthat crap you said was meant to make us feel as bad as all 3 of the Chargers fans?"....yep it didn't work! :dance:

Another dive into the deep end of the pool ends in falure because the pool was empty..:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    the same way you guys did nothing with LTs talents? The same way you guys forced Drew Bree's out the door who is now the proud owner of a Super Bowl ring? No wonder the dolts have very little fan base. let me ask you when the idiot dolts leave sd will you continue to rant on in your constant useless babbles of defense over them?
    yep the same exact way the chargers choked, now the broncos do it every single year. congrats, your broncos team has been reduced to a franchise like the chargers who don't even have a legit fan base.

by the way,we pushed brees out the door meanwhile the donkos didn't want anything to do with brees in free agency and decided to waste their #11 overall draft pick on jay cutler instead......awesome move donkos! :clap:

make no mistake, you are not getting a SB ring with manning and you all know it, don't hate the messenger, i'm just pointing out what everyone knows already.

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Tank View Post
    the same way you guys did nothing with LTs talents? The same way you guys forced Drew Bree's out the door who is now the proud owner of a Super Bowl ring? No wonder the dolts have very little fan base. let me ask you when the idiot dolts leave sd will you continue to rant on in your constant useless babbles of defense over them?
    Actually Brees had a torn labrum in his throwing arm, that's why he only got bites from 2 other teams (MIA and NO).

One of those things AJ Smith gets blamed for in hindsight only because Brees won a ring, but in reality it was probably the medical staff's fault. Rivers has always been capable of winning a ring, we've just wasted every opportunity....and again, not all of it is the franchise' fault.

If Nate Kaeding makes a couple kicks in 2004, 2006, or 2009; or Rivers avoids a torn ACL in 2007...pretty good chance we at least have a one SB appearance in the last decade. Possibly two.

The drafting since about 2007 though has been appalling, and the success with free agents even worse.
    Last edited by SDERA; 11-14-2015, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Tank
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yes and once again will do absolutely nothing with it, which is good news for the rest of the AFC.

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Now youre telling me what i think....ha that's not narcissistic at all..
    no, i just don't believe you for a freaking second

so me not believing you = me having a mental disorder? seems legit.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    does that make SD the queen?...prince?
    The crazy uncle.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Youre both forgeting the kings of number one over all picks the lions
    does that make SD the queen?...prince?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    their biggest problem is they don't have a OVERRATED GM LIKE ELWAY, who is bringing in good TALENT, drafting great, bringing in quality coaches, and managing the cap that allows the team to be successful

instead they drafting studs like Melvin "I almost got there" ingram, and signing FAs like jacoby jones

but if there's one thing sandiego is good at its sucking so bad they get the number 1 pick...they have a shot at that
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    My money is on the Bears. Though since SD has such a bandwagon fan base that they can't get any home field advantage, it's likely they become the worst.

Still can't discount the Titans or the Cowboys without there QBS or SF and Jacksonville
    Youre both forgeting the kings of number one over all picks the lions

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    their biggest problem is they don't have a OVERRATED GM LIKE ELWAY, who is bringing in good TALENT, drafting great, bringing in quality coaches, and managing the cap that allows the team to be successful

instead they drafting studs like Melvin "I almost got there" ingram, and signing FAs like jacoby jones

but if there's one thing sandiego is good at its sucking so bad they get the number 1 pick...they have a shot at that
    My money is on the Bears. Though since SD has such a bandwagon fan base that they can't get any home field advantage, it's likely they become the worst.

Still can't discount the Titans or the Cowboys without there QBS or SF and Jacksonville

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Besides being in a division with tough opponents the Chargers have a lot of problems
    There top 3 problems are they allow defenses to score off turnovers, they aren't able to score off turnovers, and they can't stop opponents in the red zone
    4) they fumble to often
    5) not enough Interceptions
    6 and 7) they allow to many sacks and don't cause enough fumbles
    8) To many interceptions
    9 and 10) Can't score often enough and can't create enough pressure on the QB.

Last edited by arapaho; 11-04-2015, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Besides being in a division with tough opponents the Chargers have a lot of problems
    There top 3 problems are they allow defenses to score off turnovers, they aren't able to score off turnovers, and they can't stop opponents in the red zone
    4) they fumble to often
    5) not enough Interceptions
    6 and 7) they allow to many sacks and don't cause enough fumbles
    8) To many interceptions
    9 and 10) Can't score often enough and can't create enough pressure on the QB.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Gates may be back this week but it's hard to say and for how long. Yes they are the 3rd worst team in the NFL but they face a team in Chicago who is the worst right now. This game should be winnable.

The Bears have a slightly worse D then the worst in the NFL that is the Chargers IMO but the Bears are so bad on offense they make everyone but the Titans look good by comparison.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk ·
    Chargers WR Keenan Allen is out indefinitely with a kidney injury http://wp.me/p14QSB-9TRQ

I BELIEVE!
    Heard that on the way home from work today. Bummer. Hope he gets well.

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk ·
    Chargers WR Keenan Allen is out indefinitely with a kidney injury http://wp.me/p14QSB-9TRQ

I BELIEVE!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X