• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    that is a straight up lie
    Now youre telling me what i think....ha that's not narcissistic at all..

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Remind us all what he has won at this point?
    remind me what manning has won at this point in a Denver uni?

so if the chargers could get another QB the same caliber as rivers, you would be all for that like beagle?

again....that is a flat out lie lol

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPower
    replied
    Remind us all what he has won at this point?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    i have quite a few thoughts on that actually. first of all, i have said multiple times recently in multiple threads that the broncos need to get their running game going and they will be a great team even with manning's poor performances, it happened last night.

secondly, it was one game. i see lots of you acting like i was straight up wrong for thinking manning is done because he threw for a bunch of yards and still threw for no TD's and a pick.

lets see if the broncos offence can build off of that because the game the packers played before the broncos, they got lit up by the 2-6 chargers in a similar manner.

lastly, i never once in all of this said elway deserves no credit or said he was a bad GM. i have even pointed that out numerous times that you seem to have ignored like usual.

but elway is an over-rated GM based on the belief that he is the best GM or one of the best simply because the broncos win a lot of games in the regular season with manning, something manning has done over his entire career.

wake me up when the broncos are SB champs then i will eat my words on that and many other fronts. until then......

they got lit up?....20 points and losing is not lit up

but we are not winning a lot of games this year because of manning ...right?
    we are winning because Elway assembled the best defense in the game...that's what a great GM does, see the weakness, and improve on it
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-02-2015, 11:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    You Traded Down for LT and didn't draft River at all I rememeber.Never understood why you traded up one pick But I would take you guys drafting another Rivers..he has been great for laughs

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    I love the attitude.. already wondering who your next Ryan Leaf is
    so you think the chargers need to draft a QB?

i love how you constantly make yourself look foolish just for the sake of trolling.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
    All I usually hear from Charger trolls is how good their team is and how they'll win the division.
    Now all I hear is excuses.
    until the broncos choke in the playoffs like usual, then we will hear your excuses no doubt. or more specifically you wont show your face in smack after that lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Terrible Offense had 500 total yards and dropped 27 (safety goes to d) on the leagues best scoring D.
    What are your thoughts on the D Baphs your argument was Manning fell into Elway's lap now we're winning with a defense built through the draft and strategic free agent signings
    FS Stewart FA
    SS Ward FA
    CB Talib FA
    CB Harris UDFA
    CB Roby Drafted
    Ilb Trevethan Drafted
    Ilb Marshall FA
    Olb Von Drafted
    OLB Ware FA
    DE Malik Drafted
    NT Sly drafted
    DE Wolfe drafted
    Olb Barrett UDFA
    Olb Ray Drafted
    Elway built this team and still no credit Baphs?
    i have quite a few thoughts on that actually. first of all, i have said multiple times recently in multiple threads that the broncos need to get their running game going and they will be a great team even with manning's poor performances, it happened last night.

secondly, it was one game. i see lots of you acting like i was straight up wrong for thinking manning is done because he threw for a bunch of yards and still threw for no TD's and a pick.

lets see if the broncos offence can build off of that because the game the packers played before the broncos, they got lit up by the 2-6 chargers in a similar manner.

lastly, i never once in all of this said elway deserves no credit or said he was a bad GM. i have even pointed that out numerous times that you seem to have ignored like usual.

but elway is an over-rated GM based on the belief that he is the best GM or one of the best simply because the broncos win a lot of games in the regular season with manning, something manning has done over his entire career.

wake me up when the broncos are SB champs then i will eat my words on that and many other fronts. until then......

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    yep, but not everyone has a defense to carry your terrible offense like Denver does.

i bet rivers is more jealous of manning right now than he ever has been.
    Terrible Offense had 500 total yards and dropped 27 (safety goes to d) on the leagues best scoring D.
    What are your thoughts on the D Baphs your argument was Manning fell into Elway's lap now we're winning with a defense built through the draft and strategic free agent signings
    FS Stewart FA
    SS Ward FA
    CB Talib FA
    CB Harris UDFA
    CB Roby Drafted
    Ilb Trevethan Drafted
    Ilb Marshall FA
    Olb Von Drafted
    OLB Ware FA
    DE Malik Drafted
    NT Sly drafted
    DE Wolfe drafted
    Olb Barrett UDFA
    Olb Ray Drafted
    Elway built this team and still no credit Baphs?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    It's sad when you look at the season Rivers is having. That team deserves a better record than what they have.

I don't feel sorry for him...he signed up, he coulda left after this season and went to a multitude of teams, he took the money to stay

its not like we haven't seen the other side of him back when they were winning, the smug condensating, spoiled crap talker

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    It's sad when you look at the season Rivers is having. That team deserves a better record than what they have.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    yep, but not everyone has a defense to carry
    your terrible offense like Denver does.

i bet rivers is more jealous of manning right now than he ever has been.
    Then maybe rivers ought to cry around to his owner to get a great gm like Elway to build a defense that can carry him.....then you could quit making excuses

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    Or LaDanian Tomlinson, right?
    Or Philip Rivers.
    Or better yet a trade first.

BTW we traded up for Leaf, that's the downside of not being bad enough to just have the high draft pick.
    You Traded Down for LT and didn't draft River at all I rememeber.Never understood why you traded up one pick But I would take you guys drafting another Rivers..he has been great for laughs

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    Or Philip Rivers.

BTW we traded up for Leaf, that's the downside of not being bad enough to just have the high draft pick.
    This might be your year, sad to say.

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    I love the attitude.. already wondering who your next Ryan Leaf is
    Or Philip Rivers.

Last edited by SDERA; 11-02-2015, 12:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X