If only the Chargers had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I just had to remind everyone of this particular post.
    Nice baph, haha maybe you should make a similar post this season and see how we fair here in Broncomania!!!

:clap:
    you know, i already ate that crow and continue to do so in my sig.

yes i was wrong about that, ill admit it.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      oh i see, so you post an opinion article to back up your opinion and that's totally credible. but when i do it and i do it here constantly, it's always discredited.

hypocrisy at it's worst.

i'm not surprised NFL.com has a chargers player ranked low, the chargers are getting no love in the media this year and i love it!

by the way, according to PFF verrett was the 6th ranked corner in the NFL last year and only one guy had a better coverage score than verrett (tyrann mathieu).

in case you were wondering, no denver donko corner graded as well as verrett, even chris harris jr.

but let me guess, PFF is somehow less credible than NFL.com now?
      PFF is a great source but.... It is a bit skewed. It doesn't take into account the amount of games, snaps, quality of opponents, and numerous positions on the field they're playing. I'm not trying to take away anything for the argument (opinion) of who's better but.... Mathieu played 84.6% of the snaps, Varrett played 71.7% of the snaps, Harris played 97% of the snaps. This gives more opportunity of negative play against combined quality of players they're covering.
      sigpic

Comment

oh i see, so you post an opinion article to back up your opinion and that's totally credible. but when i do it and i do it here constantly, it's always discredited.

hypocrisy at it's worst.

i'm not surprised NFL.com has a chargers player ranked low, the chargers are getting no love in the media this year and i love it!

by the way, according to PFF verrett was the 6th ranked corner in the NFL last year and only one guy had a better coverage score than verrett (tyrann mathieu).

in case you were wondering, no denver donko corner graded as well as verrett, even chris harris jr.

but let me guess, PFF is somehow less credible than NFL.com now?
        First you must be guessing I dont have PFF and that was mistake one..I do premium account.. I was there when you were mocking it as a source for football info.. So I know Harris was the third ranked CB last season [IMG][/IMG]

Thats Verett down there at 26th with his 3 total passes defensed and 3 ints lol just ahead of Roby at 28th and behind Talib at 25th. Now having busted you in yet another lie those rankings are subject to numbers alone..are you now a stat watcher? lol Peters was a dominate force as a rookie and played a whole season I would take him in a quick second over every player on the Chargers defense

Is the NFL top 100 an opinion..yes no doubt the opinion of the whole collective NFL player base..Not some homer Chargers fan that you would use a proof Not a hater and not NFL.com but keep playing that everyone is over looking the Chargers card that worked real good for them last year after you went on nd on about it all last off season too lol. Maybe nobody is over looking them at all and they just suck!
        Last edited by Beagle; 06-02-2016, 06:29 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• PFF top 101 players...thats Chris Harris Jr at 36th was 4th last year Miller at 7th.. https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...15-nos-76-101/ Lots of Broncos and former broncos on that list//Most notable surprise Robert Ayers at 91...WOW
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
            PFF top 101 players...thats Chris Harris Jr at 36th was 4th last year Miller at 7th..
            https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...15-nos-76-101/ Lots of Broncos and former broncos on that list//Most notable surprise Robert Ayers at 91...WOW
            Gotta be a mistake...has von top ten and no ingram close...what's the deal
            Ingram had more tackles

Lmao
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              First you must be guessing I dont have PFF and that was mistake one..I do premium account.. I was there when you were mocking it as a source for football info.. So I know Harris was the third ranked CB last season

Thats Verett down there at 26th with his 3 total passes defensed and 3 ints lol just ahead of Roby at 28th and behind Talib at 25th. Now having busted you in yet another lie those rankings are subject to numbers alone..are you now a stat watcher? lol Peters was a dominate force as a rookie and played a whole season I would take him in a quick second over every player on the Chargers defense

Is the NFL top 100 an opinion..yes no doubt the opinion of the whole collective NFL player base..Not some homer Chargers fan that you would use a proof Not a hater and not NFL.com but keep playing that everyone is over looking the Chargers card that worked real good for them last year after you went on nd on about it all last off season too lol. Maybe nobody is over looking them at all and they just suck!
              no idea where you got that fake list, probably reddit or you made it up. here is the real list and since you suppoosedly have premium you shouldn't have any issues clicking the link provided..

https://www.profootballfocus.com/rat...itions/show/CB

you were saying? oh that's right, you are just trolling and lying as usual.

post the link to your fake pff list or go sit in the corner with your tail between your legs with the rest of the lying dogs.
              sigpic

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/player/jasonverrett/2543493/profile

more proof beagle is making crap up.

he claimed verrett only had 3 passes defended? try 12 in 13 games.

only talib came close to verrett last year (in terms of PD) on the broncos who had one more with 13. that is also considering talib played in 2 more games as well.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...passesDefended
                sigpic

Comment

• It's funny watching baph get so excited because he thinks he's winning his pissing match...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    It's funny watching baph get so excited because he thinks he's winning his pissing match...

it's funny how NONE of you have an answer for it

im just talking football here, this isnt a pissing match.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-Antonio-Brown

skooling the best receiver in football and shutting him down, something the broncos corners couldn't do last year that is for sure
                    sigpic

Comment

• Baph, who went home with the trophy, and more importantly, why?
                      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

yes and once again will do absolutely nothing with it, which is good news for the rest of the AFC.
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        but the broncos will?
                        i told everyone you would never win a ring with peyton manning, thanks for making me look good.
                        ....you wont be able to get to the SB with an offense like that and i guarantee the entire broncos organization is well aware of it.
                        by all means, stick your head in the sand and be blindly optimistic as all homers do. it will make it that much harder to grasp reality when it inevitably sets in come January.

wake me up when the broncos are SB champs then i will eat my words on that and many other fronts. until then......

It's always so fun when a blowhard runs their mouth making useless predictions, and then those predictions just blow up in their face. I hope you didn't choke on all of that crow you've been eating.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                          It's always so fun when a blowhard runs their mouth making useless predictions, and then those predictions just blow up in their face. I hope you didn't choke on all of that crow you've been eating.
                          I don't remember baph showing up to eat the crow he has ordered.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                            Baph, who went home with the trophy, and more importantly, why?
                            as if there is only one reason why? it sure wasn't because of manning.
                            sigpic

Comment

as if there is only one reason why? it sure wasn't because of manning.
                              No kidding! There is only one answer. DEFENSE! Our offense was as inept as any in the history of the game. Period!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                                I don't remember baph showing up to eat the crow he has ordered.

It's funny. I see it all the time on message boards. People will run their mouths for months and, when bested in a discussion, they pull it out of the old back pocket. "Well you're not winning the Super Bowl!"

I was full of crap? "Well you're not winning the Super Bowl!"

A quick look at the stats shows that I don't know what I'm talking about? "Well you're not winning the Super Bowl!"

Your team beat mine and is obviously better? "Well you're not winning the Super Bowl!"

It's a safe bet. Winning the Super Bowl is incredibly hard so you can pick any particular team in the league and say that-and you're probably right. Of course it's a spineless tactic to whip out when you are losing an argument badly and you can't think of anything else to say, but people still do it because they think they are saving face even though they might as well be waving a white flag and announcing to the world that they aren't fit for adult conversation. What makes it hilarious is to see some poster act like a buffoon all year and pull that white flag out of their back pocket time and time again-and then watch your team win the Super Bowl. It's great.

"Well you're not winning the Super Bowl!"

How do you like that crow cooked, Baphamet? Boiled? Fried? Roasted? With a side of humble pie?
                                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                X