Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManningRules
    replied
    All I usually hear from Charger trolls is how good their team is and how they'll win the division.
    Now all I hear is excuses.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    Bad coaching, injuries, underachieving, all of it will be necessary to get us to 2-14.

I have faith.
    I love the attitude.. already wondering who your next Ryan Leaf is

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    Bad coaching, injuries, underachieving, all of it will be necessary to get us to 2-14.

I have faith.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    In juries today: EVERYONE.
    yep, but not everyone has a defense to carry your terrible offense like Denver does.

i bet rivers is more jealous of manning right now than he ever has been.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the team is bad yes but look at today as another example. look at all the injuries and
    shuffling along the OL and among the WR's and rivers still played pretty dang flawless considering all that, yet they lose.

today if the defense would have made a play or two we win that game easily. turn overs have been the real kicker lately and we turn the ball over zero times today, still lose.
    Injury excuse

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    He went deep once today.. I almost messed my pants..then i realized it was a blown coverage and he still under threw it
    you mean the one where floyd barely slowed down to catch? that rivers threw off his back foot? he has made similar deep throw to floyd a few times this year. do you ever kick any real football knowledge? or just troll?
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2015, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    When you have a franchise QB, you don't end 8 consecutive drives like that. Especially against the Steelers poor secondary.

This entire thing is broken.
    the team is bad yes but look at today as another example. look at all the injuries and shuffling along the OL and among the WR's and rivers still played pretty dang flawless considering all that, yet they lose.

today if the defense would have made a play or two we win that game easily. turn overs have been the real kicker lately and we turn the ball over zero times today, still lose.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    He went deep once today.. I almost messed my pants..then i realized it was a blown
    coverage and he still under threw it
    Wait now...you know baps rules

If a bronco wr gets that wide open...its a busted coverage...no big deal

However in the baprod book of smack if a charger gets wide open its a brilliant play....beautiful throw...and great route and catch

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    At least they can find solace in the basement knowing rivers brain fart of just picking the ball up and throwing it for grabs didnt cost the them the game

Small victory
    He went deep once today.. I almost messed my pants..then i realized it was a blown coverage and he still under threw it
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-01-2015, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    At least they can find solace in the basement knowing rivers brain fart of just picking the ball up and throwing it for grabs didnt cost the them the game

Small victory

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    All I have to say is....they forgot Ladarius Green.

And mind you, Eric Weddle, Manti Te'o, and Orlando Franklin didn't play at all. And Gates was nicked going in.
    Thats a pretty long list. But if you look on the bright side, With your list included and the exception of Weddle and Allen at least they were all bad to average anyway!:thumb:

Seriously that looks a lot like our FA departure list every off season the last 2 years with less lost talent but at l;east we know we wont have them come regular season

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    And the Bolts lose. Anyone surprised?

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    In juries today: EVERYONE.

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    All I have to say is....they forgot Ladarius Green.

And mind you, Eric Weddle, Manti Te'o, and Orlando Franklin didn't play at all. And Gates was nicked going in.

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    replied
    You guys had the same training staff the whole time?Seems year after year you guys have issues
    I really don't know if you can blame a training staff for a twisted ankle, or a concussion, It's just awful luck.

BTW Stevie Johnson came back.....and Keenan Allen got hurt on that TD catch. So like for like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X