X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    im not talking about come back wins, i'm talking about coming back even in the losing efforts. you act like this was just an isolated thing and the raiders let them come back.

well it happens every single game, that's all i'm saying. oh and yes i did watch the game and no the raiders offense didn't take their foot off the gas, they were still trying to throw the ball even though they were trying to run it too naturally.

oh and again, the chargers let the broncos come back in the Monday night win, according to your logic.

I see you're looking for the silver lining but no. The Raiders game was exactly what i said it was and nothing like the Broncos awesome come back WIN.

Afraid the Chargers got molested in that second half..except for Rivers he was offering it up in the form of Ints and fumbles!

There was no soft defense yards for time exchange there at all..

there was the Broncos taking what they wanted when they wanted it from their first possession of the second half to their last TD .. See come backs end in wins..:thumb: and you dont go to a soft yardage for time defense at the half ... I am really getting tired of teaching you football:doh:
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-28-2015, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Did you not Watch the game? 37-6 after 3 quarters 0td 2 picks..The Raiders took what they wanted when they wanted on both sides of the ball for 3 quarters 4th quarter soft defense and ground and pound ..even the commentators were talking about it how soft the defense was..".giving up yardage for time" ! So yep that's exactly what happened! ..as for the rest of your comebacks? You mean both of them right?

or do you count losses as almost comebacks?
    im not talking about come back wins, i'm talking about coming back even in the losing efforts. you act like this was just an isolated thing and the raiders let them come back.

well it happens every single game, that's all i'm saying. oh and yes i did watch the game and no the raiders offense didn't take their foot off the gas, they were still trying to throw the ball even though they were trying to run it too naturally.

oh and again, the chargers let the broncos come back in the Monday night win, according to your logic.

Leave a comment:

• justabroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    welcome to the world of jack del rios "hopefully the clock runs out before they catch up, soft prevent defense"

im sure your gonna love it for years to come
    Haha, funny. I can imagine Jack Del Rio whispering that to himself as he calls prevent defense.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    yep and it happens every game, every team just lets us come back........that's what you want to believe at least.

oh and according to your logic your wins were handed to your offense with bows and wrapping paper thanks to the other team, you can thank them later.
    Did you not Watch the game? 37-6 after 3 quarters 0td 2 picks..The Raiders took what they wanted when they wanted on both sides of the ball for 3 quarters 4th quarter soft defense and ground and pound ..even the commentators were talking about it how soft the defense was..".giving up yardage for time" ! So yep that's exactly what happened! ..as for the rest of your comebacks? You mean both of them right?

or do you count losses as almost comebacks?
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-27-2015, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Nah those were all Garbage time scores...Might learn not to take the foot off the gas so early.But everything the Chargers did in the forth quarter were handed to them with bows a wrapping paper. Prevent defense sucks like that
    yep and it happens every game, every team just lets us come back........that's what you want to believe at least.

oh and according to your logic your wins were handed to your offense with bows and wrapping paper thanks to the other team, you can thank them later.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.Death View Post
    Raider almost blew it. Hope they can finish opponents a bit better.
    welcome to the world of jack del rios "hopefully the clock runs out before they catch up, soft prevent defense"

im sure your gonna love it for years to come

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Nah those were all Garbage time scores...Might learn not to take the foot off the gas so early.But everything the Chargers did in the forth quarter were handed to them with bows a wrapping paper. Prevent defense sucks like that

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Death
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    This will teach me to play the Bolt's defense in fantasy. -5 points.
    LOL seriously? that is a blunder to even start them.

rivers was money for me in fantasy though at least.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    This will teach me to play the Bolt's defense in fantasy. -5 points.

Leave a comment:

• johntbronco
    replied
    :dance:

Raiders playing rather good against the electric pulses....
    More like a spankin!

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Death
    replied
    :dance:

Raiders playing rather good against the electric pulses....

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    I think the Chargers will beat the Packers in Lambeau this week, earning the praise and respect of everyone.

Then they will get demoralized by the Raiders next week, and lose it all.

You were almost right, although they didn't win last week, they certainly did draw praise for their performance. And this week, they're getting destroyed, at home, by Oakland. Although to be fair, you wouldn't know it's a home game because the stadium is way louder for the Raiders.

Not sure when the Chargers bye week is, but McCoy might be gone soon.

Leave a comment:

• DwhitetheGamer
    replied
    that's all they have ever done here is blame rivers and he always proves them wrong

i don't blame broncos fans for not liking rivers but if he was their QB they would love him and they know it!
    Not entirely true. We sometimes blame your D, and apparently the fanbase per TeddyBallgame's HFA post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X