• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    SDERA
    Practice Squad

• SDERA
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    The pass Gates caught on that last drive across the middle..HOFer right there!
    That throw literally hit his open hand at waste level in running motion. It was the sickest pass of the entire day.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    Playmaker

• Beagle
    replied
    The pass Gates caught on that last drive across the middle..HOFer right there!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    Playmaker

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by SDERA View Post
    Rogers did literally the same exact thing the drive before, didn't see a wide open receiver that Stuckey (our 2nd string FS only in because now Weddle is hurt) left uncovered.

And mind you we were down 3 starting offensive linemen, Stevie Johnson, and now Keenan Allen who was on pace for a history making day.

If Rivers were playing like Peyton Manning, the Chargers would be 0-6, that is a guarantee.
    If River was playing like Manning he would be undefeated...like Manning! You do realize that Manning while having issues is still responsible for giving us 4 of our leads in 6 victories?

QBs get credit the wins and losses thats what everyone tells us when we lose a playoff game and Manning gets called a choker...even when he has a taken a lead with 15 seconds left and the saftey blows it completely on a hail marry Manning choked...so afraid no matter how bad he plays he is still 6-0 and better than Rivers...

And it wasn't the same exact thing Rogers was running away from his open wr Rivers was looking right at 2 receivers one double covered one standing by himself..derp Rivers "I throw to double coveraged guy"...best part is the last play of the game was the same exact play...only he wasnt open this time but Rivers did throw it
    Beagle
    Playmaker
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-18-2015, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    Playmaker

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
    The Broncos need to respect the Chargers. Yes, they are down three games to us but, the Chargers schedule gets easier when the Broncos is heading for pure brutal... They play us twice yet. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the Chargers could be in this for the division right to the end.

They are looking good against GB right now. IF Chargers pull out a win today, that is bad news for Denver. First, Chargers look good and will have beaten a very good team.. Second, you never want to play a great team after a loss, GB won't lose to both the Chargers and the Broncos in back to back games.. It just won't happen.
    4 games down 4 games after 6...lol But youre right they do have the easier schedule and we haven't corrected anything on offense. After the bye week I might share your opinion.

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    Practice Squad

• SDERA
    replied
    Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
    Yup, had a wide open pass, and wanted to pad Gates' numbers I guess.
    Rogers did literally the same exact thing the drive before, didn't see a wide open receiver that Stuckey (our 2nd string FS only in because now Weddle is hurt) left uncovered.

And mind you we were down 3 starting offensive linemen, Stevie Johnson, and now Keenan Allen who was on pace for a history making day.

If Rivers were playing like Peyton Manning, the Chargers would be 0-6, that is a guarantee.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    Special Teams

• Chronoless
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    And Rivers chokes hard!!!!
    Yup, had a wide open pass, and wanted to pad Gates' numbers I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    Playmaker

• Bates
    replied
    And Rivers chokes hard!!!! 500 passing yards and he loses. How pathetic is that?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    Super Moderator

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    34 seconds left, San Diego driving to look to tie it. I thought I'd post this now because whether they tie it is inconsequential to my point here. Credit to both the Chargers and Phillip Rivers today, they're playing well and probably deserve to win this game and Rivers is having an excellent game. I'm very upfront with my opinion on him, but this game certainly takes some steam out of my arguments. He's playing great.

Credit to both team and QB for this effort.

Leave a comment:

• Chronoless
    Special Teams

• Chronoless
    replied
    SD is playing... good? WTF?
    Charger are always a team that plays up/down to their opponents. I wouldn't be surprise if they beat GB, then next week get blown out by the Raiders.

They could be one of the top teams in the league one day, and the next, the worst team. Consistency is what keeps them from being consider one of the NFL's Elites.
    Chronoless
    Special Teams
    Last edited by Chronoless; 10-18-2015, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    Playmaker

• Bates
    replied
    This is the same SD team who lost to Michael Vick last week (who might I ad had 6 yards today in 3 quarters before he **GASP** got hurt)?

Leave a comment:

• KansasKrista
    Starter

• KansasKrista
    replied
    The Broncos need to respect the Chargers. Yes, they are down three games to us but, the Chargers schedule gets easier when the Broncos is heading for pure brutal... They play us twice yet. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the Chargers could be in this for the division right to the end.

They are looking good against GB right now. IF Chargers pull out a win today, that is bad news for Denver. First, Chargers look good and will have beaten a very good team.. Second, you never want to play a great team after a loss, GB won't lose to both the Chargers and the Broncos in back to back games.. It just won't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    Playmaker

• Bates
    replied
    SD is playing... good? WTF?

Leave a comment:

• SDERA
    Practice Squad

• SDERA
    replied
    Anyone watching this Charger game right now, watch Verrett mirror Cobb. Rogers really isn't even bothering to throw his way.

Really one of the few bright spots on this roster right now.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    Playmaker

• Beagle
    replied
    Starks just burned SD for a 65 yard TD run lol.
    yeah my fantasy team...I started both GB Backs today..lol lets just say i have faith in the suck that is The Chuggers

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    Playmaker

• Bates
    replied
    Starks just burned SD for a 65 yard TD run lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X