Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If only the Chargers had

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Even with a cheating clock operator they lose. Funny stuff.
    Don't call them on their cheating. They'll assume an imaginary league conspiracy and use it as motivation through reverse psychology.

    Comment


    • #32
      Next for the Dolts....Packers in GB....

      After 6 games the Dolts will be 2-4

      Its not even mid-season and their season is already over...

      No Nov/Dec heroics by Rivers will save them now....

      They'll be lucky if they end up 8-8....

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you mean by bell right?
        Whatever helps you sleep at night baphney!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          I told everyone we'd be 3 up after 5 games. Thanks Chargers for making me look good
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • #35
            ...Home field advantage.



            https://vine.co/v/eEZ3H5KTHZj

            Comment


            • #36
              ^LOL same thing happened last year in week 15.

              Yeah, chargers seem to have the worst fanbase of all in this case.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TeddyBallgame View Post
                ...Home field advantage.



                https://vine.co/v/eEZ3H5KTHZj
                That may be the biggest front runner convention in human history.

                Comment


                • #38
                  A pee bottle
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                    A pee bottle
                    A chance of finishing 8-8
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      Whatever helps you sleep at night baphney!
                      Whoever cped me the long joke for this post...your joke got cut short....I didn't get much of it because it went over the character limit.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        A chance of finishing 8-8
                        Well they can beat the Bears thanks to our old QB and old coach, they can beat the Jaguars. They can maybe sweep the chiefs without Charles. So that's 6 wins and 3 games against the Ravens and Raiders that they may come away with. So I suppose its possible with that schedule. After the Browns game a Pats fan asked me if I was scared of playing the Chargers in SD now and nearly every one and Bronco fan in the bar had the same response "any game in SD is like another home game"
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                          Well they can beat the Bears thanks to our old QB and old coach, they can beat the Jaguars. They can maybe sweep the chiefs without Charles. So that's 6 wins and 3 games against the Ravens and Raiders that they may come away with. So I suppose its possible with that schedule. After the Browns game a Pats fan asked me if I was scared of playing the Chargers in SD now and nearly every one and Bronco fan in the bar had the same response "any game in SD is like another home game"
                          every year the chargers do this kind of crap, i'm not saying they are a good team but don't be surprised if they beat GB or at least make it a good game.

                          GB needs to get eddie lacy going because the strength of he charges are their pass defense and lets be honest, rivers is a gamer who almost always shows up to games where people totally count out the chargers.

                          by the way, other teams fans invading our stadium is nothing new, there are more than 22 million people that live in socal, thats a lot of bandwagoners and transplants that show up to see the best teams play at the only NFL stadium within a few hundred of miles.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                            I told everyone we'd be 3 up after 5 games. Thanks Chargers for making me look good
                            i told everyone you would never win a ring with peyton manning, thanks for making me look good.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              every year the chargers do this kind of crap, i'm not saying they are a good team but don't be surprised if they beat GB or at least make it a good game.

                              GB needs to get eddie lacy going because the strength of he charges are their pass defense and lets be honest, rivers is a gamer who almost always shows up to games where people totally count out the chargers.

                              by the way, other teams fans invading our stadium is nothing new, there are more than 22 million people that live in socal, thats a lot of bandwagoners and transplants that show up to see the best teams play at the only NFL stadium within a few hundred of miles.

                              I think the Chargers are ranked 9th is pass D because they're 29th against the run, why try to pass it when you can just have your way along the ground? Is it valid to say that a team giving up 26.9 point per game is good at anything?

                              The Chargers will be down multiple scores early, Rivers will throw a couple of touchdowns when the game is already decided and you'll brag about how he had a great game, ignoring the 2 or 3 interceptions that he's likely to throw. I imagine you'll say "those were the only 2 bad throws he made all day" after the fact.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TeddyBallgame View Post
                                ...Home field advantage.



                                https://vine.co/v/eEZ3H5KTHZj
                                Rivers had to use a silent snap count in his own stadium. His. Own. Stadium.

                                Los Angeles here they come. Don't know how they will incorporate the Super Charger song though with L.A.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X