X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stackhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    but back to jason verrett, this one is for you beagle since you seem to think opinions are more credivle than grades...

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...b-next-season/

Here's my argument with this...... This is only one part of the grading PFF makes on the CB's. I provided another one that shows Harris as the best as well. So this isn't the end all grade..... I'll re-post the other one I found....

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    am i doing it right? i'm just trying to run epic smack like you always do!
    I have not seen Paxton Lynch even play, but you can make up another thread claiming I called him a HOF cause that is your style of smack, and ok as long as your the one spinning some ones opinion. This isn't even spinning anything its just you lying.
    The difference between us Baphs is I come out and question Joey Bosa as the 3rd overall pick you spin that into I said he is a bust, and according to you that is good smack and fair.
    You on the other hand will spend hours defending a thread called Ingram better than Von Miller or bring up Jason Verrett PFF grades and then back pedal that you don't think either player is better than one of ours, its confusing. Have the courage to stick to what you believe, it really is black and white, let me show you how.
    I think Jason Verrett and Ingram are both talented players, I don't think they are better than Harris or Von or Ware and Talib.
    Philip Rivers is a better Qb than Mark Sanchez.
    Ladanian Tomlinson was a better running back than Terrell Davis, If I had to choose a career I would choose TD's because he won a league MVP, a Superbowl MVP, and two ring over a short period of time. LT is a HOF back but me personally would rather be great in the post season than the regular season (same reason I would take Elway, Montanna, and Brady over Peyton or Marino).
    See how I am clear on my opinion? Just because I think one player is better doesn't mean the other guy sucks. And with Bosa all I ever questioned was where he was taken, and that I don't think he is one of the 10 best players in this draft. You can bring up all the draft guru's but remember those guys also had Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Vernon Gholston, Curtis Enis, Tim Couch, and many more rated high in past drafts.
    Step up your game Baphs your better than you've been lately and I would back off John Elway if I were you the guy does a good job as a GM, and the best thing he does is he has hired good people he trusts.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    could be but hey, the GM of the chargers doesn't wasn't the one that claimed he only wants players that want to be there based on if they take a home town discount or not.

Yeah well..... If you dig in to the two story lines, I think Von and Brocks situations are a little different...... Von did state in an interview yesterday that he wants to be a Bronco for life and when asked about a holdout, said no. Brocks agent and Brock did Elway dirty by not answering texts and calls, plus acting like a baby when being benched by Manning was a bit childish so..... Read in to it as you please!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hahahaha! Good one Baphs!
    am i doing it right? i'm just trying to run epic smack like you always do!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    but back to jason verrett, this one is for you beagle since you seem to think opinions are more credivle than grades...

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...b-next-season/

Verrett’s 2014 and 2015 play
    On a per-play basis, no outside cornerback has been better than Verrett over the course of the last two years. He just hasn’t received the attention or the awards because he’s been unable to stay healthy.

When it comes to making a positive impact on defense, no outside cornerback has received a positive grade more from our analysis on a per-coverage-snap basis than Verrett. Below are the top 10 cornerbacks in that category including a few other noteworthy names. A cornerback needed at least 400 coverage snaps on the outside rather than in the slot over the last two years to qualify for this particular table.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    58miller believes paxton lynch is going to the HOF.
    Hahahaha! Good one Baphs!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Looks like Bosa doesn't want to be a Charger huh? Who could blame him though!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-over-contract
    could be but hey, the GM of the chargers doesn't wasn't the one that claimed he only wants players that want to be there based on if they take a home town discount or not.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs believes Bosa will be a pro bowl level player.
    58miller believes paxton lynch is going to the HOF.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

Haha, the moment when his own team out-trolls him Classic!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Bapsmack coming back to bite

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied

Reports were he was showing signs here and there, but for the most part getting dominated. Maybe he's just healing up?

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied

The Chargers GM(nobody knows or cares who he is)Ego is going to destroy an already horrible 4-12 team over guaranteed money in a contract!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Hahahaha! Maybe he read baphs posts about him and realizes he is already one of the leagues best d linemen straight out of college.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    In a fantasy football draft your team got excellent relative value.......in real football the team added nothing. Gates isn't losing snaps or looks to Henry LMAO. Injury is the only chance of that...
    Jack could have been an impact player from day one and certainly was one of the best players in the draft.

Bosa is a situational pass rusher in the NFL......he will be limited in the NFL. It's nothing to get bent out of shape over. He is Robert Ayers with less speed.
    McCoy and Telesco fell in love with the guy the previous year and couldn't help but take their guy.....congrats to them, but Buckner is a much better player.

The Bosa pick has Leaf written all over it. However, Henry looks like a great prospect for Rivers heir apparent to throw to in 2 years
    Baphs believes Bosa will be a pro bowl level player.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X