X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kishzilla
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    did you expect to me sulk and just not say anything about the broncos because they just won the SB?
    Nope, I expected you to do exactly what you did...

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    #1 would be the defense he is on.

#2 5'10 199 lbs is still bigger than verrett. besides, i'm not trying to say that is the only reason why he isnt as good against the run.

i don't care if he isn't as good against the run as some other corners as long as he continues to play at such a high level when covering receivers.

also, correct me if i'm wrong but didn't the broncos use harris a lot in the slot? that would help him grade better in the running game due to putting him in a better position to make a play on the ball carrier by being closer.

verrett is always lined up on the outside against the other teams best receiver, at least i can't recall seeing him in the slot.
    By Being closer to offensive linemen? lol yeah that makes sense in Baphrods world...and Other teams WRs especially Brown are in the slot a lot of the time. So he is either on them or not make up your mind

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    this is desperation smack if i have ever seen it. you are either talking out of your ass or trolling.

bosa a back up? that might be the dumbest post of all time. if you believe that then your team just traded up for a back up developmental QB in the first round, congrats? bosa is NFL ready and you probably have absolutely no idea how the chargers even intend to use him.

both bosa and Henry were the consensus best player of the draft at their positions. i know it's difficult for you to understand but the chargers drafted henry to be their future at TE, considering gates is 36 years old and likely done after this season or next at the very latest.

i wouldn't be surprised at all to see henry get more snaps than gates this year, in fact i bet he does.
    In a fantasy football draft your team got excellent relative value.......in real football the team added nothing. Gates isn't losing snaps or looks to Henry LMAO. Injury is the only chance of that...
    Jack could have been an impact player from day one and certainly was one of the best players in the draft.

Bosa is a situational pass rusher in the NFL......he will be limited in the NFL. It's nothing to get bent out of shape over. He is Robert Ayers with less speed.
    McCoy and Telesco fell in love with the guy the previous year and couldn't help but take their guy.....congrats to them, but Buckner is a much better player.

The Bosa pick has Leaf written all over it. However, Henry looks like a great prospect for Rivers heir apparent to throw to in 2 years

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Wonder how long after we won the superbowl...will baprod claim we need trophy polish to mention it

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    already throwing in the towel and reverting to trophy smack? come on frey! you guys are just fine with elway, remember? so are you confident that your team is going to repeat? or at least contend for a SB?
    It's called current smack Baphs, the Broncos got those rings yesterday. Denver won the Superbowl 4 months ago, but we should start a petition to fire Elway right? Is that what you think we should do Baphs? Its ok we know when it comes to trophy smack you have no come back because your team has never had a player or a GM like Elway.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    already throwing in the towel and reverting to trophy smack? come on frey! you guys are just fine with elway, remember? so are you confident that your team is going to repeat? or at least contend for a SB?
    We will compete for another superbowl...But regardless of that fact we just got our rings (a current, relevant event) so yes... I'm going to enjoy some trophy smack. Just because you aren't capable of using such smack, doesn't make it less valid.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    If only the Chargers had a few of these.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    Brother, you ate crow out of one side of your mouth, and talked crap out the other. You always twist and contort everything, playing mental gymnastics, and expect people not to recognize it. Well I hate to burst your bubble, but everybody sees it, hence why when a new person comes around, it doesn't take them long to see it and call you out on it. I've seen it a ton of times, and you'll pretend like it doesn't happen, living in delusions of your own making.

Boring
    the person you quoted as "seeing it" twists literally everything i say into something i did not say lol. sorry to burst your bubble right back, but i do not do that.

i ate crow then turned the page to run smack about elway and the off season and you hate it. did you expect to me sulk and just not say anything about the broncos because they just won the SB?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post
    The grades on Verrett. You seem to like them.
    ive posted them and the only reason i did is because a broncos fan was using NFL.com's top 100 list to try and pretend like verrett is an inferior corner.

only one guy scored as high as verrett in terms of coverage, that's the only point i was making, that the NFL.com top 100 poll is no different than pro bowl voting and is based largely on how good the team each player plays on as well as popularity.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    i'm not sure what the question is, what are the grades?
    The grades on Verrett. You seem to like them.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    The "this one's for Pat" on the side is just icing on the cake.
    I didn't realize earlier but there's like three Horses on there if you look real closely

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I can't get over how unique they came out. It definitely an honor with the 50 on the front in recognition. I had hoped they'd add it.

The "this one's for Pat" on the side is just icing on the cake.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied

I can't get over how unique they came out. It definitely an honor with the 50 on the front in recognition. I had hoped they'd add it.

Leave a comment:

• kishzilla
    replied
    is that right? then how come i ate pure crow last year when your team won the SB? didn't have an out then did i? sorry if you think it's unacceptable for me to call someone out for totally making stuff up about what i say constantly.

that's not a me problem.
    Brother, you ate crow out of one side of your mouth, and talked crap out the other. You always twist and contort everything, playing mental gymnastics, and expect people not to recognize it. Well I hate to burst your bubble, but everybody sees it, hence why when a new person comes around, it doesn't take them long to see it and call you out on it. I've seen it a ton of times, and you'll pretend like it doesn't happen, living in delusions of your own making.

Boring
    Last edited by kishzilla; 06-12-2016, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X