Sure is gonna get quiet around here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
    It's actually answer 3: Rivers having a HoF career and no one outside SD gives a darn.
    indeed, but if he can't get to the playoffs again before he hangs em up, he may not ever get there.
    sigpic

Comment

It's actually answer 3: Rivers having a HoF career and no one outside SD gives a darn.
      Rivers hasn't done enough to justify HoF consideration. Not even close.
      sigpic

Comment

If Stabler isn't in, Rivers better not get in dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          I don't think Eli Manning deserves to be in and he has two rings. It's the hall of fame. Not the hall of pretty goods sometimes.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah something would be extremely wrong with that..Only 2 guys ever made an all decade team and not made the HOF...Snake and Randy Gradishar Total BS on both
            Originally posted by baphamet
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I disagree entirely, aside from a darn good defense for Denver I think there was a lot of similarities. Someone at Dove Valley was watching the Charger-Packer game on repeat and it paid off in a big way.

Yes because a 7_0 team studies intensely how a last place struggling teams plays against their opponents...

Show me the similarities and how Manning took pages from Philis on how to game plan for the packers.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                But Tom Brady is better and the Patriots are the bestest team ever.
                We're not yet there actually. The Pats need a lot of work. In my opinion The Broncos and Manning are the better team. If the Pats had a QB throwing more interceptions than TDs I doubt we'd be over .500

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  you forgot to add having statistically the best offense and defense and still not making the playoffs.

whats amazing is considering how bad the chargers team is right now, with all the injuries......you still got tool bags acting like rivers is the problem (and praising manning at the same time for his poor play), even though he is still playing at a high level no matter who is in the game.

feel bad for him, he is probably regretting signing that extension right about now.
                  Rivers is good, no questions. I am not a fan because he is a big whiner, but he makes some of the best faces EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady6 View Post
                    We're not yet there actually. The Pats need a lot of work. In my opinion The Broncos and Manning are the better team. If the Pats had a QB throwing more interceptions than TDs I doubt we'd be over .500
                    Interesting observation Brady6. I heard on the radio that New England as of today is a 1.5 point favorite in the week 12 game at Invesco. I know vegas point spreads mean nothing, but it is interesting how close the spread is and that its in New Englands favor.

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                      Interesting observation Brady6. I heard on the radio that New England as of today is a 1.5 point favorite in the week 12 game at Invesco. I know vegas point spreads mean nothing, but it is interesting how close the spread is and that its in New Englands favor.
                      I hope they keep the Cheatriots the favorite. That will really get our D going.
                      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

There's absolutely no way Br*dy will be able to dink and dunk week 12!!
                        This will be like 2012, only this time hopefully Gronk plays in this game so the p*ts don't make excuses.

Comment

If Denver and New England are both undefeated going into that game, the winner will go 19-0.

Comment

If Denver and New England are both undefeated going into that game, the winner will go 19-0.
                            That had to be hard to accept... I could never say that about the Raiders even if i knew it were true. i would just swallow it down and let it give me ulcers
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              That had to be hard to accept... I could never say that about the Raiders even if i knew it were true. i would just swallow it down and let it give me ulcers
                              The 2 worst things that ever happened to me as a fan in sports was the Red Sox coming back from 3-0 to win the 2004 ALCS and Mariano Rivera's blown save in Game 7 of the 2001 World Series. It doesn't get any worse than that. I'll be fine lol.

Comment

Honestly speaking, Denver still has to play Cincinnati, Pitt, and 3 division games. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Kubes rest week 17 either.
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X